Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Billing might. He might be the only one that could possibly walk into the starting 11. Mitro probably does, but I'm not getting back into that whole debate.

I would be lying if I said I had watched Huddersfield much this season, but my scouting boy on twitter utterly raves about Billing and yeah I admit a case could be made for Mitrovic, but im not totally convinced hes 40m pounds better than DCL.

So in the Bundesliga, if Stuttgart does down, and I can't imagine they'd lose the playoff, but they have a lot of talent. Pavard is gone to Bayern, but Santiago Ascacíbar is interesting even if he is a midget. Nicholas Gonzalez is a talented CF, Kabak is a young, aggressive CB and has some ability, Kempf looks okay, etc. But this is the same team that got smoked 6-0 against Augsburg and beat BMG over the weekend. I attribute a bit of the Augsburg match to tactics and BMG is completely choking down the stretch, but that just makes no sense.

Hanover and Nuernberg just stink so I can't say I've watched them too often - they are just brutal to watch.

That being said, I actually think a complete steal could be Ihlas Bebou at Hanover, but only if he's not permanently injured. He's been out for a while. I've seen a bit of him, hasn't blown me away, but his performance by all account have been fantastic, just turned 25, right sided player that cuts inside to his left foot - perfect for us, he's just always hurt. Good size, speed, etc. Walace is a decent DM for Hanover, too, but that's about it.

Maybe Mathenia is a decent keeper at Nuernberg as they usually get shelled and he's been okay in open play. I'm stretching here.

I would be lying if I said I had watched Huddersfield much this season, but my scouting boy on twitter utterly raves about Billing and yeah I admit a case could be made for Mitrovic, but im not totally convinced hes 40m pounds better than DCL.
Probably not. Billing MAYBE. If he isn't cheap, he'd be a great squad player, but he's not going to break up my DM man crunch on Sangare and Zakaria.

Nein 27!!!

5foot 10???? As a CB, in the Premier League???? In 2k19!!!
I’m sure the echo had a link to him last week. And when i looked him up that was the first thing that I thought. I’m sure Brands & Silva will realise that height is very important in the premier league for a centre back.

The EU are negotiating the best deal possible for the remaining block of 27 countries. What else should they do ?
When you say " difference is that it's Britain and we aren't some small no mark economy" are you suggesting the EU should give a favourable deal to Britain simply because it is Britain ?

An unelected EU mafia trying to punish Britain... do you seriously believe this nonsense.
A deal had been agreed with the EU , based on red lines laid down by the British side and not the EU. It is the British parliament who cannot agree on a deal negotiated by it's own government, that is hardly the fault of the EU.
The EU have always said that if Britain changes it's red lines then that will give rise to a different deal.

I am Irish and ironically Brexit hits my country hardest of all including Brtiain because of our lack of size but I accept that the EU will now be better off with Britain on the outside with good trading relations as I believe if a second referendum changed the result Britain would be acting like a sulky child from within.
An entire sub forum is devoted to this kind of thing and instead you have to pollute these sacred waters of highlight videos with horrid background music and absurd amounts of discussion about under 21 year olds. What a shame.

...Billing started the season very impressively, not sure if he maintained that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.