Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone worth poaching from the relegated teams?
There are some decent players, but not sure there’s anyone we should take a run at…

FULHAM:
Sessgnon is too expensive I think, Seri stinks, Mitro could be helpful but at what price, Calum Chambers is really underrated and played really well at DM when they put him there, but he’s on loan from Arsenal and would be a backup. Anguissa is pretty good, actually. Vietto was surprisingly bad, maybe the league is a bad fit b/c he has talent. I love De La Torre, but he’s just a kid.

CARDIFF:
Maybe Camarasa? Literally no one.

HUDDERSFIELD:
Maybe Kongolo. Definitely Billing. He’s pretty good, lots to like about him.

There might be a couple outside the PL.

There are some decent players, but not sure there’s anyone we should take a run at…

FULHAM:
Sessgnon is too expensive I think, Seri stinks, Mitro could be helpful but at what price, Calum Chambers is really underrated and played really well at DM when they put him there, but he’s on loan from Arsenal and would be a backup. Anguissa is pretty good, actually. Vietto was surprisingly bad, maybe the league is a bad fit b/c he has talent. I love De La Torre, but he’s just a kid.

CARDIFF:
Maybe Camarasa? Literally no one.

HUDDERSFIELD:
Maybe Kongolo. Definitely Billing. He’s pretty good, lots to like about him.

There might be a couple outside the PL.

But to be fair not a single 1 of them improves us.

That’s rubbish tbf. People didn’t understand what they were joining in the first place when they got lied to about joining Europe and they see it as their chance to correct a wrong. Saying leave because we voted it is nothing to do with jabbing your brain removed, there was a vote , the government is ignoring it and that it what they don’t like. EU has ignored votes it didn’t like before and they are trying to force us into what they want again, difference is that it’s Britain and we aren’t some small no mark economy. The fact that you have tony fkn Blair coming out and say we should stay is everything you need to know. He’s someone that should be in prison for the s**t he’s pulled and the people that died because of his lies , he’s a snake , just like the un elected EU mafia that are trying to punish us , and for what? Not bending over and taking whatever they tell us to take? I didn’t vote one way or the other as I don’t live in Uk anymore but i would a on a second vote and i would vote leave as them ignoring the vote is 100% unacceptable no matter what the circumstances. Anyways back on topic , leaving EU would hopefully mean that we could sign more Brazilian’s?
The EU are negotiating the best deal possible for the remaining block of 27 countries. What else should they do ?
When you say " difference is that it's Britain and we aren't some small no mark economy" are you suggesting the EU should give a favourable deal to Britain simply because it is Britain ?

An unelected EU mafia trying to punish Britain... do you seriously believe this nonsense.
A deal had been agreed with the EU , based on red lines laid down by the British side and not the EU. It is the British parliament who cannot agree on a deal negotiated by it's own government, that is hardly the fault of the EU.
The EU have always said that if Britain changes it's red lines then that will give rise to a different deal.

I am Irish and ironically Brexit hits my country hardest of all including Brtiain because of our lack of size but I accept that the EU will now be better off with Britain on the outside with good trading relations as I believe if a second referendum changed the result Britain would be acting like a sulky child from within.

You know what I was thinking, it's quite funny AWB made it as a right-back. Like a winger his entire academy career? If no one thought to try him as a RB he'd be playing for Cheltenham as a winger. Even worse than Kenny going forwards.

The EU are negotiating the best deal possible for the remaining block of 27 countries. What else should they do ?
When you say " difference is that it's Britain and we aren't some small no mark economy" are you suggesting the EU should give a favourable deal to Britain simply because it is Britain ?

An unelected EU mafia trying to punish Britain... do you seriously believe this nonsense.
A deal had been agreed with the EU , based on red lines laid down by the British side and not the EU. It is the British parliament who cannot agree on a deal negotiated by it's own government, that is hardly the fault of the EU.
The EU have always said that if Britain changes it's red lines then that will give rise to a different deal.

I am Irish and ironically Brexit hits my country hardest of all including Brtiain because of our lack of size but I accept that the EU will now be better off with Britain on the outside with good trading relations as I believe if a second referendum changed the result Britain would be acting like a sulky child from within.

Mate. Guff about transfers in here please. Assumed a mistake, hence no warning.

I really really don’t think so this time.

And will hate on anyone who says Aaron bloody Mooy.
Mad thing is if the Walshinator & fat tits were still about there’s a good chance we’d be signing him this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.