Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think that Chelsea is maybe the dumbest of the top 6 clubs. I keep watching other teams with absolutely standouts that are actually loanees from Chelsea that could help. They also spend a fortune on Jorginho when they've got 2 DMs better than him in Kante and Bakayoko, who even in a poor Milan performance this weekend was the clear standout. They let us have Zouma. They spend a ton on Morata, only to loan him out for 18 months, and still have Tommy Abraham and Michy Batshuayi as CFs out on loan. If Hazard leaves, that team has serious holes.
De Bruyne, Salah, Lukaku etc. all leaving after very little game time in the past few years too. I feel like them letting Reece James leave would be another disaster for them. Their transfer policy is very strange and the way they’ve stockpiled talent over the years just isn’t right. In one way that transfer ban might be a blessing in disguise for them although I do hope they struggle to cope and we can find a way to break up that top 6.

(Sky would just make it into a top 7 if that was the case tho no doubt)

De Bruyne, Salah, Lukaku etc. all leaving after very little game time in the past few years too. I feel like them letting Reece James leave would be another disaster for them. Their transfer policy is very strange and the way they’ve stockpiled talent over the years just isn’t right. In one way that transfer ban might be a blessing in disguise for them although I do hope they struggle to cope and we can find a way to break up that top 6.

(Sky would just make it into a top 7 if that was the case tho no doubt)

If Chelsea were actually a smart club they’d have a much better squad the amount of players they’ve let go or the ones to stagnate. This ban they might get could be a blessing in disguise.

They proper everton’d up brexit didn’t they ?
More like rs-ed it up. Brexiteers had the media in their back pocket and then went off to Europe only to get are behinds handed to us by a superior team who just happened to be having a run of the mill day at the office but still had more than enough to outplay the British team. And then back at home lose a tremendous lead to lose it.

I'm starting to think that Chelsea is maybe the dumbest of the top 6 clubs. I keep watching other teams with absolutely standouts that are actually loanees from Chelsea that could help. They also spend a fortune on Jorginho when they've got 2 DMs better than him in Kante and Bakayoko, who even in a poor Milan performance this weekend was the clear standout. They let us have Zouma. They spend a ton on Morata, only to loan him out for 18 months, and still have Tommy Abraham and Michy Batshuayi as CFs out on loan. If Hazard leaves, that team has serious holes.

That’s Chelsea’s business model. Buy young up and coming stars, loan them out with their academy recruits, make huge amounts money and pump that money into buying “stars”.

It works until the recruitment goes tits up, which it has massively

That’s Chelsea’s business model. Buy young up and coming stars, loan them out with their academy recruits, make huge amounts money and pump that money into buying “stars”.

They shouldn't be allowed to do it to be fair. The rules should be changed so that teams can't hoard that many young players

They shouldn't be allowed to do it to be fair. The rules should be changed so that teams can't hoard that many young players

There are limits on loaning-in. I dont think there are limits on loaned-out. And definitely not at U-18, U-21 and U-23 level. Correct me if I am wrong

I remember in 2013 or 2014, Chelsea had 2 starting XI amount of players loaned out. A magazine had a Chelsea loanees XI. And a backup XI. Plus some bench players.

Brexit was always unworkable. Always a idiotic idea especially when there was no actual plan for what happened next.

People didn't understand it. If they say they did then they're a liar because there's still people in Government who don't understand it now.

People may have understood some of the social aspects of it like free movement etc and had their views on that but I'm not having that a single person before that referendum had any idea about the full scope of the economic trade implications, the Good Friday agreement etc.

Saying "we voted Leave so just leave" is like telling a Doctor to take your brain out and give you a new one and then when he starts to speak just interrupting him and telling him you've given him your instructions. And the Doctor is also not a Doctor but in fact a window cleaner pretending to be a Doctor (and being paid a Doctor's salary.)

Anyway... Any more Neres links?

Last edited:
Brexit was always unworkable. Always a idiotic idea especially when there was no actual plan for what happened next.

That’s the point isn’t it? They didn’t plan for it .

I don’t think it was unworkable I just don’t think that sending someone that didn’t believe in it , should be negotiating it. Anyway back on topic , I love Everton me :)

Yeah, it's a good model and all, but again, it doesn't necessarily ensure your first team will be great. Buying young players, putting them out on loan, watching their value grow is fine - hopefully we'll see that with some of our younger folks on loan like Onyenkuru and Vlasic.

But the players they clearly bought for the first team that flopped - it was good to move them back out on loan and perhaps restore some of their purchase price / value, but what do you do now with them? They bought Morata for like 66M, could they sell him for that now? Bakayoko completely flopped for them and he looks legit amazing for Milan, maybe their best player - so the loan worked out, but is he going to play for the first team now?

It indicates there is a serious flaw in their recruiting strategy.

People didn't understand it. If they say they did then they're a liar because there's still people in Government who don't understand it now.

People may have understood some of the social aspects of it like free movement etc and had their views on that but I'm not having that a single person before that referendum had any idea about the full scope of the economic trade implications, the Good Friday agreement etc.

Saying "we voted Leave so just leave" is like telling a Doctor to take your brain out and give you a new one and then when he starts to speak just interrupting him and telling him you've given him your instructions. And the Doctor is also not a Doctor but in fact a window cleaner pretending to be a Doctor (and being paid a Doctor's salary.)

Anyway... Any more Neres links?

That’s rubbish tbf. People didn’t understand what they were joining in the first place when they got lied to about joining Europe and they see it as their chance to correct a wrong. Saying leave because we voted it is nothing to do with jabbing your brain removed, there was a vote , the government is ignoring it and that it what they don’t like. EU has ignored votes it didn’t like before and they are trying to force us into what they want again, difference is that it’s Britain and we aren’t some small no mark economy. The fact that you have tony fkn Blair coming out and say we should stay is everything you need to know. He’s someone that should be in prison for the s**t he’s pulled and the people that died because of his lies , he’s a snake , just like the un elected EU mafia that are trying to punish us , and for what? Not bending over and taking whatever they tell us to take? I didn’t vote one way or the other as I don’t live in Uk anymore but i would a on a second vote and i would vote leave as them ignoring the vote is 100% unacceptable no matter what the circumstances. Anyways back on topic , leaving EU would hopefully mean that we could sign more Brazilian’s?

That’s rubbish tbf. People didn’t understand what they were joining in the first place when they got lied to about joining Europe and they see it as their chance to correct a wrong. Saying leave because we voted it is nothing to do with jabbing your brain removed, there was a vote , the government is ignoring it and that it what they don’t like. EU has ignored votes it didn’t like before and they are trying to force us into what they want again, difference is that it’s Britain and we aren’t some small no mark economy. The fact that you have tony fkn Blair coming out and say we should stay is everything you need to know. He’s someone that should be in prison for the s**t he’s pulled and the people that died because of his lies , he’s a snake , just like the un elected EU mafia that are trying to punish us , and for what? Not bending over and taking whatever they tell us to take? I didn’t vote one way or the other as I don’t live in Uk anymore but i would a on a second vote and i would vote leave as them ignoring the vote is 100% unacceptable no matter what the circumstances. Anyways back on topic , leaving EU would hopefully mean that we could sign more Brazilian’s?

Agree to disagree brother. We'll say no more about it because there's enough off topic guff in this thread already. Go in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.