Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

....it is the Summer ‘19 Transfer Thread. I did the morning round-ups and did not seen Umtiti linked to Everton. Regardless, i’m sure the window is now closed for acquisitions (unless a player is a free agent).

Well that doesn’t mean I can’t hope we sign him. It’s a thread for people to throw names around isn’t it? Or is it forbidden?

....it is the Summer ‘19 Transfer Thread. I did the morning round-ups and did not seen Umtiti linked to Everton. Regardless, i’m sure the window is now closed for acquisitions (unless a player is a free agent).
Well if you're not updating the January 2020 transfer window yet then...

Seriously though, he was 'linked' with a move and people here commented on him with regards to being someone we should consider. I'd say that being another team's equivalent to Kevin Mirallas( in terms of everyone wanting rid from the club he is at), is not the opportunity I would seek to follow as a general rule.

Well that doesn’t mean I can’t hope we sign him. It’s a thread for people to throw names around isn’t it? Or is it forbidden?

....sorry, I was just wondering why a player was mentioned that we haven’t been linked with or that it is impossible to sign in this window.

I understand folk have wish list or aspirational signings, but this thread is about the summer window so that boat has sailed. I think another thread has been started for the next window, it might be more appropriate to suggest Umtiti in there.

....sorry, I was just wondering why a player was mentioned that we haven’t been linked with or that it is impossible to sign in this window.

I understand folk have wish list or aspirational signings, but this thread is about the summer window so that boat has sailed. I think another thread has been started for the next window, it might be more appropriate to suggest Umtiti in there.

Fair enough mate, I would post there in the future. Maybe we should lock this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.