• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lego has a purpose Yannick. You don’t

Can some translate for us older people ?
I'm 30 and I don't understand, so

... Can some translate for us younger people?

If I had a guess he's speaking in tounges.
I've just read his post in a posh accent swapping rah for pompous. Now I'm imagining an 80 year old butler in a tux sipping tea moaning about lego ha.
You guys are looking into it too much. Rah is just like 'rah what a terrible day', 'rah that was tough' etc. It practically just means wtf
I believe the term “rah” is just a noise cool people make when something is annoying or bad. By “man” he means Everton even though Everton is not a man. Hes doing all the right things to become the most hated Everton signing of all time

Oh! Goodness me, I am awfully dejected that my employers are unable to muster any team in Europe foolish enough to underwrite my contract.

One is Yannick Bolasie! One aspires to be loved by the great unwashed peasants! One has created a language only the chosen few can understand!

#fam
#blud
#sarflandancongo
#drillrap
#stealingaliving

Reactions: ADT

Bas Dost has gone to Frankfurt for €7-10 million. Would of been really good to see him lead the line here, without having to put so much pressure on Kean.

I see Kurt is doing his best to make himself not wanted by Chelsea. Are we still interested in January, if Chelseas ban isn't in force?

He has made a monumental error in not pushing to come here in the Summer.

After finally establishing himself at a club and then for his country, he went back to the club were he was considered surplus, but due to a transfer ban he had a slight chance of playing.

He has made lots of errors and will now find himself benched once Rudiger returns and perhaps out of the matchday squad completely.

I expect we will return for him, but at a vastly reduced fee than what might have been expected 2 or 3 weeks previous.

He is back to square one. The fool.

.....this is it, the last day of the transfer window for outgoings. I’d be surprised if nobody leaves via our exit door today.

Perhaps Bolasie, Niasse and Martina activity, although there are still Tosun rumours and some of the U23 youngsters could also secure loan moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.