Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TransferMarkt has his agent as a guy who has about ten other players and the only one I've ever heard of is his teammate Mazraoui and I only know him because he went off injured tonight so maybe not the best. Don't sign with Raiola though Hakim it isn't worth it. Don't fall for his tricks.

Ziyech’s agent Rene van der Gijp has lofty ambitions for his client.
Ajax star Hakim Ziyech is one of the most exciting talents in Europe at the moment.
The 25-year-old is coming off a fantastic World Cup with Morocco and has four goals and three assists to his name from eight Eredivisie appearances this season.
Since the beginning of the 2013 season, Ziyech has amassed a staggering 61 goals and 65 assists in 173 Eredivisie appearances for Heerenveen, Twente, and Ajax.
He also helped lead Ajax to an unlikely 2017 Europa League final run, where they lost to Manchester United.

Despite interest from Roma, Ziyech’s agent Rene van der Gijp confessed he’s set a higher target for his client.
“I hope that there will be a better club than Roma – an Arsenal or Liverpool,” Dijp told Voetbal Primeur.
When he was asked whether Ziyech should move to Liverpool’s Merseyside rivals Everton, Dijp laughed it off.
“That would be crazy for that boy, he should not go to Everton, what does he need there?”

:oops::oops::oops:

Ajax star Hakim Ziyech is one of the most exciting talents in Europe at the moment.
The 25-year-old is coming off a fantastic World Cup with Morocco and has four goals and three assists to his name from eight Eredivisie appearances this season.
Since the beginning of the 2013 season, Ziyech has amassed a staggering 61 goals and 65 assists in 173 Eredivisie appearances for Heerenveen, Twente, and Ajax.
He also helped lead Ajax to an unlikely 2017 Europa League final run, where they lost to Manchester United.

Despite interest from Roma, Ziyech’s agent Rene van der Gijp confessed he’s set a higher target for his client.
“I hope that there will be a better club than Roma – an Arsenal or Liverpool,” Dijp told Voetbal Primeur.
When he was asked whether Ziyech should move to Liverpool’s Merseyside rivals Everton, Dijp laughed it off.
“That would be crazy for that boy, he should not go to Everton, what does he need there?”

That must be old. I'm seeing his agent is currently Nahkli Mondial. And I am sure if his options are wait for Liverpool Arsenal etc. or take the 120k a week at Everton he would come here. The problem as always is we can't really attract people who have other options. Which is why the Zat strategy of buying young isn't the craziest thing ever.

I think we can file this under 'he wont be coming then '

lol

That must be old. I'm seeing his agent is currently Nahkli Mondial. And I am sure if his options are wait for Liverpool Arsenal etc. or take the 120k a week at Everton he would come here. The problem as always is we can't really attract people who have other options. Which is why the Zat strategy of buying young isn't the craziest thing ever.

Sometimes transfermarket doesnt have the right info, but yes its old, its from last year, but it seems that fella isnt even an Agent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/René_van_der_Gijp

When he lit up the Eredivise with Twente (I think it was) people thought he would make a jump to a bigger league and no one was really in for him so he went to Ajax. It surprises me that he hasn't left the Netherlands yet. Maybe he doesn't want to or maybe teams aren't interested because he is a bit of a wild man. I'd take the risk.
To be completely honest I thought he left Twente and Netherlands when Tadic did

I watched the game last night and thought Ajax were great to watch and deserved their victory.

How many of their players would be a success in England is a different question. Certainly the centre back looks like a great player in the making.
Tadic looks like a very good player in the Ajax team but was a limited success with Southampton.

Gash at the world cup though.

I watched the game last night and thought Ajax were great to watch and deserved their victory.

How many of their players would be a success in England is a different question. Certainly the centre back looks like a great player in the making.
Tadic looks like a very good player in the Ajax team but was a limited success with Southampton.

I know we looked at De Ligt last season but ultimately couldn't make the deal work which is a great shame. Imagine if we would have got him and Van Dijk over the line!

Status
Not open for further replies.