Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
....I absolutely agree, but all i’m saying is that there’s usually a rumour before a signing, the difficulty is identifying which ones are accurate. Kean has been a regular, though, whilst others get a brief mention and disappear.
I wonder if there was actually anything in those Reiner Jesus reports and meetings with his clubs representatives. He was supposed to be going for a trial in Spain. Does anyone know if he actually went for the trial after or was that report even real. It seems funny how he started following players after the story broke but the story just seemed to fizzle out. I know we wouldn’t be able to play him till Jan but a signing like that would really make a statement about where we want to be heading.

Agree, looking at his youtube clip he doesnt look that great but Brands has bought quality so far.
I've seen something similar a few times in here and keep going back to the video to see if I'm missing something. I've seen it abut half a dozen times now and there's nothing on there that concerns me at all. What I see is a quick, strong, athletic and combative player who seems to have a very good passing range. He's also a good ball carrier (something we currently lack in our midfield) and looks to have a good leap on him too. He isn't Gana but he'll add strength to our midfield and is also able to cover a few other positions.

What from the video makes you think he wouldn't be good enough for us as a defensive midfielder.?

What I don't understand is how Zaha is supposed to fit into Silva's system of one very direct winger and one that slots inside and plays as an almost 10 while one of the CMs pushes up to become the SS? I wrote a reasoning as to why I think on another messaging board but it is very very lengthy.
I actually think he wants to play 433. I think siggurdsson will go after this season. There maybe times this year we pkay Gomes & Delph either side of a new defensive midfielder.

Obviously moving forward I think we will need a better quality midfielder for that system than Delph, but that’s for next summer.

Activate LOZANO
(or NERES)

Someone mentioned it before, it was a great point. Not sure who but.

PSV have every chance of going out of the champions league this year in about two hours time. If they do their budget will be effected massively. I think we'd be able to get Lozano on a cut price deal.

Someone mentioned it before, it was a great point. Not sure who but.

PSV have every chance of going out of the champions league this year in about two hours time. If they do their budget will be effected massively. I think we'd be able to get Lozano on a cut price deal.
FC Basel19:00PSV Eindhoven
(Agg 2-3)

Hmmm, you make a decent point, I shall watch this game with added interest.

I actually think he wants to play 433. I think siggurdsson will go after this season. There maybe times this year we pkay Gomes & Delph either side of a new defensive midfielder.

Obviously moving forward I think we will need a better quality midfielder for that system than Delph, but that’s for next summer.
I very much agree. It's time to start transitioning to what the manager wants to play specifically. Delph isn't bad and hope he is more of a filler sub to come on where/when needed and Davies starts to take his career into his own hands. Next summer/winter we will be in for another box to box do everything mid. I think if we wanted one now Lemina is a very good shout but we have time on our side for this one.

FC Basel19:00PSV Eindhoven
(Agg 2-3)

Hmmm, you make a decent point, I shall watch this game with added interest.

Lozano isn't playing I don't think. Bergwijn is and he's a good young player, and could be a good buy for us.

But he's right footed (not what we're looking for) and I think Ajax want him if Neres leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.