Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well Che isn’t the second coming either that’s for sure. Che has nothing that makes him stand out head and shoulders that scream so he will make it in the prem.

Yes he’s fast but he’s not the fastest, he’s strong but not the strongest, doesn’t have the cleanest of touches, not gifted with incredible height, his reading of the game isn’t top level, and doesn’t have any show of a worldly shot . All around he is a mediocre player in good form playing in a weaker league.

Players like Maddison and Vardy were exceptional in that Maddison was technically the best in the league and vardy is one of the most rapid strikers in the world.

Che doesn’t have an exceptionality in his bag at all.

He is one player I am disappointed we missed out on (Maddison).

I think he has had an excellent 1st season in this league and will only get stronger. He looked exceptional in the championship and has stepped up seamlessly.

Wrong team, wrong position.
tenor.gif

I literally said psv minutes later and players change positions all the time so even though he is a winger he may be quite good in the central attacking mid role

People forget richarlison played as a striker for us for a while .... short memories

Status
Not open for further replies.