Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just having a josh mate. We're not realistically aiming higher than Everton this season or probably for the foreseeable future. We're not in the same market because we're making Selhurst even grander in the near term.
I agree McCarthy would be good if fit but we don't really need a DM and imho Benteke is a better all round player than Tosun.

McCarthy isn’t relly a DM as he steps forward and presses like crazy. Issue is he’s had two very unfortunate injuries in a row. Keep him fit would be an addition.

And Tosun would be a decent addition. Not a world beater but would’ve goals.

The Sky stories might make sense as a face-saving excersize by Palace. If he wants to leave, we seem to be his (and their) only option. If there is no bidding war there is no way we jumped from £52/£55m to what a negotiator would say is equivalent to £80m+.

I can't see the leak coming from our side, so why would it come from Palace? Because when he signs for an undisclosed fee in a few days and Palace get two (or more) of our players, everyone will think they played hardball and got a great price.

United might get a surprise when the cheque for their 25% arrives though.

I know it isn't really the case but if this fake bid was actually true I can't get past the fact that we're sort of offering £95m for Wilfried Zaha

I thought and hoped those days were over
What on earth are you valuing the players at there?! Is that you Steve?

Status
Not open for further replies.