Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not disrespecting Palace but are your owners really looking to challenge for top 6?

You look at the fees Everton, West Ham, Wolves and Leicester are paying for players and Palace dont seem in the same market.

Its not disrespectful to say your ambitions this season (the clubs not fans) would be mid table hopefully pushing the top 10.

McCarthy is decent just never fit and Tosun in the Alladyce/Hodgson set up whilst not great is better than all your current strikers.
Just having a josh mate. We're not realistically aiming higher than Everton this season or probably for the foreseeable future. We're not in the same market because we're making Selhurst even grander in the near term.
I agree McCarthy would be good if fit but we don't really need a DM and imho Benteke is a better all round player than Tosun.

Utter nonsense from sky. Even the bloke talking had a look on his face of "I'm chatting absolute bollocks".

So, according to sky, palace have said zaha is absolutely not for sale... But, if he was, we want 80mil. They are making it up as they go.

Agreed. This is made up nonsense. Part exchanges are very rare, and when they do happen, they emerge in the course of negotiations. Unless Palace have already said that they want to do business over McCarthy and Tosun, which I very much doubt, it would be a waste of everyone's time including them in the offer. And the numbers simply don't add up - we're not going to jump from a valuation of £55m to a valuation of £80m plus just like that.

I know it isn't really the case but if this fake bid was actually true I can't get past the fact that we're sort of offering £95m for Wilfried Zaha

I thought and hoped those days were over

Because of the 11 odd deals that went through late and they had to work there way through them, in the order they came to the FA,and didnt want to work all night,so started again the next day
We have a lot of business this season also. Maybe something very similar to what happened last year will happen again

Status
Not open for further replies.