Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no doubt Zaha is good enough for Everton. He'd be our best player. However the argument is more that we'd be paying a huge fee for a player who will only decline in value and the question is whether we can afford to do this.

Whoa.
He'd be our best player ???

Not by a long shot mate.

Digne , Sigurdsson, Richarlison & Gomez are far better players than him. And I'm not sure he's any better than Bernard tbh.

Fee's never usually bother me but 80 mil on him would stink of Koeman and Walsh.
If we are spending that sort of money I would expect a Top Draw player not a run of the mill Prem player that has only ever flattered to deceive.
Big Big No from me.

Cant see how Zaha would be our best player?

He would need to add 50% onto his goals + assists...

If we can somehow trade our major deadwood for Zaha, then I am all for overpaying for him.

Tosun valued for 20 million
McCarthy valued for 10 million
Bolasie valued for 10 million
+ 40 million
Sum 80 million

Too bad Crystal Palace are likely not that stupid sadly.

Tosun £20mil
Walcott £12.5mil
Schneiderlin £10mil
McCarthy £10mil
Bolasie £10mil
Niasse £5mil

Thats £67.5mil

Personally i think it would be worth offering as many of these as possible.

Palace also need to pay a sell on fee to united so will want to take players they can use...

Seems odd if we were to sign Zaha to play wide when Marco said he wants a left footer.

I think he will be the Centre Forward myself but someone who can play several positions of course.

I wonder if were after Zaha + Kean + a left footed wide player still...

Cant see how Zaha would be our best player?

He would need to add 50% onto his goals + assists...

Tosun £20mil
Walcott £12.5mil
Schneiderlin £10mil
McCarthy £10mil
Bolasie £10mil
Niasse £5mil

Thats £67.5mil

Personally i think it would be worth offering as many of these as possible.

Palace also need to pay a sell on fee to united so will want to take players they can use...

Cant see us selling Walcott Zat mania, seems unlikely that Henry will be sticking around and im sure we agree that Mirallas needs punting, which would leave us Bernie, Rico, Walcott plus a shiny new player.

Put it this way, if Walcott was to be sold he would need replacing, Brands is a magician, but Buying a CB, replacing Gana, getting in a Striker, and 2 Wingers, plus a Right Back, I mean it could be done, but we are defo gonna need a bigger boat, plus if we punt Snides we are a bit short in midfield as well.

Its a quandary Zat.

Cant see us selling Walcott Zat mania, seems unlikely that Henry will be sticking around and im sure we agree that Mirallas needs punting, which would leave us Bernie, Rico, Walcott plus a shiny new player.

Put it this way, if Walcott was to be sold he would need replacing, Brands is a magician, but Buying a CB, replacing Gana, getting in a Striker, and 2 Wingers, plus a Right Back, I mean it could be done, but we are defo gonna need a bigger boat, plus if we punt Snides we are a bit short in midfield as well.

Its a quandary Zat.

I wonder if its just Kean + Zaha for the forward types....surely a left footer in as well.

I wonder if its just Kean + Zaha for the forward types....surely a left footer in as well.

Still not having the Zaha story Zat, doesnt make sense, we need a left footer, I suppose Zaha is quite comfortable either side, but still none of it makes sense.

The sheer volume of links are quite hard to ignore, but saying that theres nobody really solid saying it yet.

I reckon there is something in Kean, as for the Wider, ive got no idea, I may get laughed at, but I think we are in the Pepe mix still myself, I mean im 30/70, so im not super sure.

For me Kean is the only story I think has got legs, everything else just seems badly pie in the sky.

Still not having the Zaha story Zat, doesnt make sense, we need a left footer, I suppose Zaha is quite comfortable either side, but still none of it makes sense.

The sheer volume of links are quite hard to ignore, but saying that theres nobody really solid saying it yet.

I reckon there is something in Kean, as for the Wider, ive got no idea, I may get laughed at, but I think we are in the Pepe mix still myself, I mean im 30/70, so im not super sure.

For me Kean is the only story I think has got legs, everything else just seems badly pie in the sky.

I think we would start off with Zaha up top and Kean + DCL as options...then over the season Zaha switches to the left flank with Richarlison on the right.

That makes perfect sense to me.

It may well be that We didnt think Zaha was attainable earlier OR that other targets are being priced around his level.

Tbh i dont think anyone on the forum can judge how Zaha would do in our team...

Hes not a WOW signing for the money but at the same time could be an Xfactor player...

Its just so bizarre.

View attachment 63386

Not bad actually. Awful to watch though.
Not one player would make it in the Prem from this game.
Nah. Busio for SKC, but he must not have played. He's at least a talent. SKC is terrible to watch. Just terrible. There are several MLS teams that just aren't any good no question.

Mitria from NYCFC is talented. He might sneak into one of the poorer teams side.

Keaton Parks, the tall blonde haired kid for NYCFC was a top prospect at one point, but didn't quite make it in Portugal. Might still be on loan, but he's playing well.

I just can't see us spending huge money on any player this window, not yet. We just aren't a player or two away.

I also just don't think Zaha makes any sense for Everton.

Pepe is going to be too expensive, too.

I truly believe Malcom is going to be the one. Brands is just going to wait it out.

I still cannot believe we have a shot at Kean. Just don't understand why Juventus would let him go.

Funny you say that actually. That Espinoza listed in the picture played for Bobby’s Wigan for a couple seasons. Never a very good player though. You should’ve watched Atlanta vs LAFC. Better quality across the board.
Not so much on the defensive side unfortunately.

I just can't see us spending huge money on any player this window, not yet. We just aren't a player or two away.

I also just don't think Zaha makes any sense for Everton.

Pepe is going to be too expensive, too.

I truly believe Malcom is going to be the one. Brands is just going to wait it out.

I still cannot believe we have a shot at Kean. Just don't understand why Juventus would let him go.

Kean is simple isnt it? Not having a good time in italy + 5th choice + 12 months left on his contract.

Funny thing is that hes probably the hottest forward u21 in italy

Status
Not open for further replies.