Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave. It doesn't matter what Brands had done in the transfer market you would have found some negative spin to put on it. It's what you do. After the window closed last season and we had brought in 5 top quality players in the last 2 weeks, you complained about the lack of outgoing sales. As regards BMD, you've spent the last 3 years telling anybody that will listen that it will never happen. Now we're days away from unveiling the plans, it suddenly becomes a smokescreen to take fans focus off the transfer window.

So much unwarranted negativity.
25 years winning f.a.

I think negativity is warranted, tbh.

Not sure if mentioned here, if it has my apologies but Nabil Fekir just went to Betis for 20 mil. Why is it prices quoted for prem league teams are like 2 to 3 times the amount than it should be??

Not sure if mentioned here, if it has my apologies but Nabil Fekir just went to Betis for 20 mil. Why is it prices quoted for prem league teams are like 2 to 3 times the amount than it should be??

Because there is about 5 x times the money swilling about the Premier League & selling European Clubs know it.

How much would it cost us though? Bearing in mind if we sign him now it's going to cost us £25m too.

I've had enough of moaning Belgians anyway lol

Well if we were going to spend 40m on Zouma then that’s 15m we can give him 100k a week is 5m a year for 4 years that’s 35m to him pretty decent final pay day. Obviously no sell on fee tho

Mate that was a one off , only team ever to finish top 4 with a minus GD. Now it’s a top 6 not top 4 and the teams at the top all have second string players that would walk into our team. It’s like trying plan to win the league by following the Leicester way of doing it rather than the city, Man U , Chelsea way that has worked for every season bar one

I wasnt suggesting that mate I was just correcting the original poster who said 'Michael Bent' rather than Marcus....

It will be like the Lo Celso deal then… at least 20M of his fee this summer is going to PSG, they havent made a huge profit on him even though the fee he is going for is double what they paid. They were offering Rabiot a huge sell on clause as well...

He's crocked, that's why nobody else is interested in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.