Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He does get stick and rightly so but he still does it. The point is his theatrics dont make him a bad player

Same with zaha, hes also very good at winning pens ( and 90% of the time they stone wall pens )

Exactly pal
Again hes not worth 80mill like but hed be a great signing for a decent price

Richarlison is a miles better player though. I'm not saying I want zaha, just saying his one strength is clearly his ability to dive effectively and win soft and at times ridiculous penalties.

SCHNEIDERLIN is unreliable
Davies has not kicked on
Baines while a great servant is too old
Delph is a much better player than all of the above
Then Why is he still here?
Then why did we give him a new contract?
Same as above.

Delphi being seen as reliablelol

I wonder if Brand's fails this window would Silva walk?

Strikes me as a bit of a sulk like Rafael and apparently had problems with Watford's board over signings before he moved to us.

Saying that this is the biggest job he's getting at present so possibly not.

People going in about his "diving" when richarlison does it literally every game and we love him

No denying An opposition player only has to look at Richarlison and he's throwing himself to the floor like a bad tit, but he doesn't get away with it from what I've seen on here mate, he gets slated for it, I've given it to him good style when he's started with the antics.

Zaha wouldn’t come to us and we can’t afford him. If they dropped the price to something we were willing to pay then Utd, Spurs Etc would pay it.

I like Bernard and think him and Digne could build a good partnership but Zaha would outscore Digne, Walcott, Lookman and DCL put together.

No doubt we will end up with a Football Manager superstar though who’s never played a PL game in his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.