Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I watched a fair bit of Kane at Leicester and England U21 and his finishing was awful, absolutely no composure whatsoever but always in the right place. It’s this that gives me hope DCL could come good, finishing wise.
I think DCL mistimes runs quite a bit or doesn't get back to the right position fast enough even though he is very fast. I think it will come with experience but maybe it is more instinctual like with Richarlison

I think DCL mistimes runs quite a bit or doesn't get back to the right position fast enough even though he is very fast. I think it will come with experience but maybe it is more instinctual like with Richarlison

I’ve watched a few England U21 finishing video’s and DCL isn’t too bad but Lookman put him, Foden, and Abraham to shame.

Raiola is drumming up interest in the Kean. Everton are linked with him because of the relationship Mosh has with him. Silva does not want to spend £40m on a player with less PL experience than our current striker (DCL) who cost almost nothing and won't go down the same route as Koeman & Allardyce.

We won't sign a striker until Tosun is shifted, and he doesn't want to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.