Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My source tell me that Delph was not a target. That is not my fault that the information was wrong. I have different sources. What i know is that Everton will bring four more players. If Gana leave, will be five. Arias the top target for RB, Zouma top target CB, Malcom is on of the options, but not the only one for his position, Leão will not come to Everton, Kean is the target but not easy to bring

@orly

What are people's opinion of Eric Bailly? If Zouma doesn't get signed would he be a better alternative and at £25m (or whatever Utd are asking for him from AC)? United fans I know rate him

So boss, that at 25 years old he doesn't make the France squad ahead of someone like Giroud, compared to Kean at 19 who has 2 goals in 3 appearances for Italy - so agree that if we don't get that kind of deal done then he would have been worth a punt, but not at £45m for me. If we are confident on others this was a good swerve... time will tell!

Giroud starts up top ahead of a number of very good attackers. It’s not exactly a shameful thing to struggle to get into that squad?

Italy are nowhere near the level of France as well, it’s not comparable.

I would prefer Kean, but I think it’s unlikely and Haller was actually available for a price we could afford.

My source tell me that Delph was not a target. That is not my fault that the information was wrong. I have different sources. What i know is that Everton will bring four more players. If Gana leave, will be five. Arias the top target for RB, Zouma top target CB, Malcom is on of the options, but not the only one for his position, Leão will not come to Everton, Kean is the target but not easy to bring

Silva article in the Echo saying Delph was already discussed months ago (March / April).
It will a tough 3 weeks till the end of the window :)

Since everyone decent keeps getting ruled out I’m going to have a guess that we will sign Everton Soares (we were briefly linked last Summer) and Neres.
It’s either that or a combination of the old and broken trio of Costa, Mandzukic and Wellbeck.

Massive heroin problems there. Random fact.
If only someone would make a tenuous link with a very rich man with an allegedly shady past due to his connection to a known leading figure in organised crime linked heavily to the heroin trade, and then used that to suggest that a team he was connected with, might then add 2+2 together and say that Valencia are funding at least two of those transfer options in one way or another.

To be fair,if someone somewhere says we are after a certain player and names most players that seem to be linked, while others anywhere say we are not or never were after them, then someone can make themselves as the ITK etc lol - things that so far have happened at Everton have been on twitter etc at least 1 day before even the Boa Morte thing,someone on there today could be pretending we are after someone then in a week a paper says Everton/Echo etc are actually after them,then it makes out like the person knew and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.