Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton makes us miserable enough as it is I’m genuinely baffled by your constant negativity attacking other blues it’s not Everton like behaviour. Give it at least until there’s reason to doubt no need to feast before the crows land
Being a negative blue is sound.

Attacking other blues for being negative or positive is not sound.

Looking at the business done so far:

IN:

Gomes £22 million
Delph: £8.5 million
Lossl: Free

OOT:

Vlasic: £14 million
Robinson: £2 million

So we are -£14.5 million down which is decent in fairness considering we've improved the squad.

Assuming:

Lookman
Tosun
Bolasie
Besic
McCarthy

May all fetch fee's and hopefully Rom buggers off to Italy giving us a further £5 million I think we'll be okay FFP wise this year.

Just praying we keep Gana.

You haven't mentioned any of the loan fees we have recived there.

£8m really is peanuts these days. We have sold academy graduates for more than that and they have never been anywhere near remotely getting into the first team squad. He's English. He's only 29yo and has oodles of experience. The season before last he had a fantastic season for us. If he can replicate anything any where near that form he is going to be one hell of a bargain!

Speaking to my bro in law who is a Citeh season ticket holder and he’s said the same regarding season before last.

“I love him. He was class for us season before last and I'd have played him in midfield last season as back up to Fernandinho but Pep disagreed”.

“I dont think hes ever been Peps cup of tea but we were forced into a corner season before last and he shone.”

IN:

Gomes £22 million

OOT:

So we are -£14.5 million down which is decent in fairness considering we've improved the squad.

Assuming:

Lookman
Tosun
Bolasie
Besic
McCarthy

May all fetch fee's and hopefully Rom buggers off to Italy giving us a further £5 million I think we'll be okay FFP wise this year.

Lots of business still to come so I imagine the picture will change substantially

Oh yeah fully agree, I know we criticise Everton all the time but I think we’re genuinely respected by most clubs for the way we do business. We’ve probably paid decent prices for Barcelona and not screwed them over for the players they don’t want whilst they made money from us on the Deulofeu deal. There’ll come a point when they want to call a favour in though and we’ll have to remember that they gave us Lucas Digne for 16 mill.
Nah we will just tell them we don’t rate Digne and had to sign Baines and Delph as back up

IN:

Gomes £22 million

OOT:

Assuming:

Lookman
Tosun
Bolasie
Besic
McCarthy

£4m unspent from January as well from selling Tyas Browning to China.

Status
Not open for further replies.