Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I heard the reason he has kicked off all season at United was because he fancies playing for a side with a smaller fan base, lower wages and less chance of winning a trophy.
i heard he's a modest fella who just wants to find a fanbase who appreciates his skill and work ethic and saw how much gomes was appreciated after being demoralised at barca

Yeah I heard the reason he has kicked off all season at United was because he fancies playing for a side with a smaller fan base, lower wages and less chance of winning a trophy.
Also he's not arsed about playing in Europe either.

Walcott was carrying an ankle injury most of last season,whether he'll ever get over it is the doubt. If he gets fit he's a cert for the squad,and will be very useful.

Sometimes football and business isn't about the glamorous signings. David Moyes was actually very adept at this, keeping players who were no longer flavour of the month but getting a tune out of them.

Walcott I imagine is a bit of a managers dream. I can imagine he is easy to manage. Always punctual, works hard in training and tries to implement a plan. He's not going to be explosive anymore with a return but his pace will still stretch teams.

I still think, if a decent bid comes in, he goes. But there's no way we would just give him away.

Status
Not open for further replies.