• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zouma.

The defence is exposed with just Keane and Mina. Next choice is Holgate and then kids. A solid defence is vital to how we play.

Yes we need a clinical goalscorer but any one of Richarlison, DCL or even Lookman could suddenly hit a goalscoring streak.
Not saying that is ideal, but signing kurt would be a huge boost imo.

I think a defender is priority.
Lookman is not about to hit a goalscoring streak, please get real! The other two yes.

....Friday has come around again, not much in the Toffee transfer rumours for the morning of 5th July;

- Tuttosport report Juventus are getting close to signing striker Mauro Icardi. The article says the transfer could push Everton target Moise Kean nearer the exit door.

- According to Marca, Real Betis are ready to meet the release clause of long-term Everton target, 26 year old Espanyol striker, Borja Iglesias.

- Various outlets confirm Phil Jagielka’s move to Sheffield United, whilst ‘Roker Report’ say Sunderland have signed 18 year old Everton Academy defender, Michael Collins, on a 1 year deal.

- Peter O’Rourke from Football Insider suggests Everton midfielder, Joe Williams, is edging towards exiting the Toffees in a deal in excess of £1m. The 22 year old is entering the final year of his contract, and is said to be a target for Championship teams, Bristol City, Birmingham City and Hull City as well unnamed Bundesliga clubs.

- Tuttosport report Torino are far from agreeing terms on a new contract for defender, Armando Izzo, amidst €25m interest from Arsenal and Everton. Tuttomercatoweb suggest Torino are keen to reject all bids for the 27 year old who joined them for €8m last year.

I’d love to have all our business done early but I’m happy to see comings and goings trickle in and out as they have been. Based on his work to date I don’t think he’s a fraud at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.