Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He played 51 games last season in all competitions and scored 15 got 10 assist.

He's been directly involved in 82 goals (52 goals and 30 assists) in 186 appearances for Valencia.

If you were going to go for a 28 year old striker from Spain I just don't understand why it wouldn't be Ben yedder?

He's been directly involved in 92 goals (70 goals and 22 assists) in 138 games for Seville and has a release clause of 35m. His only problem is he's 5.6' of course.

51 games but minutes add up to 42 - you can’t score the minutes you’re not on the pitch.

I wouldn’t go for either I was just arguing he’s not crap just because he didn’t come top scorer last season.

He played 51 games last season in all competitions and scored 15 got 10 assist.

He's been directly involved in 82 goals (52 goals and 30 assists) in 186 appearances for Valencia.

If you were going to go for a 28 year old striker from Spain I just don't understand why it wouldn't be Ben yedder?

He's been directly involved in 92 goals (70 goals and 22 assists) in 138 games for Seville and has a release clause of 35m. His only problem is he's 5.6' of course.

STATS!!!

Mate, Wiliam Jose is 4 months younger and plays for a lesser team. Valencia have finished 4th for the last 3yrs and won the Spanish Cup last year.

The Bolton link doesn't really mean a thing, the guy plays for Valencia and has been their top scorer for the last 3 yrs.

So, i'm not sure how Rodrigo would fit Brands agenda but Wiliam would.
I would have thought playing for a better team Rodrigo would have a far better record than 8 in 33.

Considering Calvert Lewin has 6 in 34 with less game time in a far superior league I would consider Rodrigo at 28 (at his peak) a total waste of money.

This one really isnt gonna happen.

I would have thought playing for a better team Rodrigo would have a far better record than 8 in 33.

Considering Calvert Lewin has 6 in 34 with less game time in a far superior league I would consider Rodrigo at 28 (at his peak) a total waste of money.

This one really isnt gonna happen.
And Shane long has a better goals per minute ratio last season than both does that make him better than Rodrigo?

Rodrigo reeks of Soldado.

To be fair the reason why soldado failed in the premier league is because he wasn't fast, relied on scoring with his head and was only 5.10'.

He then walked into a AVB spurs side that had one of the lowest crossing attempts in the leauge and when they did cross to him he usually found himself between 2 6.5' cb's.

Rodrigo doesn't really score many headed goals. He likes to drop deep to help in the build up play then lay it off and use his pace to get back into the box.

I'm not slagging off him doing it at all, it's the people who clearly can't start their day until they have it. Bugging him before 7am to get it done lol

How is it a God send, it's just 'actual' transfer rumours?
It's a God send coz I can completely avoid the papers and sky sports news ....BIG ...BIG plus ;)

It is only a good thing. A fellow blue taking time to share rumours and news. As I said, it saves me (and others it would seem) having to do it.

Again, I'm not slagging off Eggs. It's the people having meltdowns before 7am when they haven't been posted.

....well we expect things to ramp up now we’ve entered July, but there’s very little in the Toffee transfer rumours for this Monday morning;

- According to Telefoot, Everton are back in the mix for Lyon’s 23 year old winger Bertrand Traore. This comes just a week after club President Jean-Michael Aulas claimed in L’Equippe that no deal would be done, and the Liverpool Echo reporting Traore will not be making the switch to Goodison.

- GetItalianFootball say Adrien Rabiot is close to joining Juventus from PSG. Everton had been tentatively linked with a move for the 24 year old.

- Turkish outlet, Fanatik, reckon Everton winger, Henry Onyekuru, has a ‘deal in principle’ to remain at Galatasaray next season.

- Yesterday’s rumours are repeated; Football Insider saying Everton could guzump Southampton’s move for Birmingham striker Che Adams: Le10 Sport linking the Toffees with Marseille’s 24 year old Argentinian winger, Lucas Ocampos: and 4th Official suggest Everton interest in Torino defender, Armando Izzo.

- The Liverpool Echo claim Everton’s 30 year old winger, Yannick Bolasie, is worried his appearances at African Cup of Nations could negatively impact his chances of a future at Everton.

I am not sure how Yannick playing poorly in the AFCON can have any great impact.

He will have gone from not being in the squad, to not being in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.