Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The amount of people hanging off someone posting newspaper stories is nuts
Not talking about the egg man surely ??
He takes time out of his day to post the 'actual' transfer rumours, For people who dont buy papers or watch the news...its a God send. This is actually a transfer thread and reading his means I dont have to trawl through pages of "he looks good" ..."too old" "too inexperienced" .."hes ace in FM and Fifa" blah.....blah......blah.
Keep it up @Eggs
;)

Not talking about the egg man surely ??
He takes time out of his day to post the 'actual' transfer rumours, For people who dont buy papers or watch the news...its a God send. This is actually a transfer thread and reading his means I dont have to trawl through pages of "he looks good" ..."too old" "too inexperienced" .."hes ace in FM and Fifa" blah.....blah......blah.
Keep it up @Eggs
;)

I'm not slagging off him doing it at all, it's the people who clearly can't start their day until they have it. Bugging him before 7am to get it done lol

How is it a God send, it's just 'actual' transfer rumours?

I'm not slagging off him doing it at all, it's the people who clearly can't start their day until they have it. Bugging him before 7am to get it done lol

How is it a God send, it's just 'actual' transfer rumours?
I love it, it is the first thing I look at in the morning. Back in the day I would spend about 20 minutes eery morning in the shop looking at the sport in all the papers for everton rumours, now eggs does it for me, it is ace.

Why are you so bothered about other people liking it?

I love it, it is the first thing I look at in the morning. Back in the day I would spend about 20 minutes eery morning in the shop looking at the sport in all the papers for everton rumours, now eggs does it for me, it is ace.

Why are you so bothered about other people liking it?

I'm not as bothered as the people asking for it before 7am, it seems.

~42 games all comps this season 15 goals / 10 assists

He played 51 games last season in all competitions and scored 15 got 10 assist.

He's been directly involved in 82 goals (52 goals and 30 assists) in 186 appearances for Valencia.

If you were going to go for a 28 year old striker from Spain I just don't understand why it wouldn't be Ben yedder?

He's been directly involved in 92 goals (70 goals and 22 assists) in 138 games for Seville and has a release clause of 35m. His only problem is he's 5.6' of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.