Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
....just been out to get my Racing Post, no morning Toffee transfer rumours in that but here’s what’s being said elsewhere this Saturday 29th June;

- Haberturk journalist, Serdar Ali Celikler says Galatasaray are still interested in re-signing Henry Onyekuru on another loan deal but Everton are only looking to sell. Everton want €18m and only Bayer Leverkusen are interested in paying it.

- The Daily Mirror report AC Milan are in crisis, and according to Milan News Everton are keen to sign 22 year old right back, Davide Calabria. Calciomercato say Milan’s 32 year old Colombian defender, Cristian Zapata, is also a target.

- The BBC say Chelsea are expected to demand £30m for 24 year old Centre-back, Kurt Zouma, this summer. Chelsea’s transfer ban is likely to drive up the price-tag for the French international.

- Estadio Deportivo continue to link Everton with Espanyol striker, Borja Iglesias, who scored 20 goals last season. It is suggested the 26 year old has a £25m release clause in his contract.

- FC Nordsjaelland Sporting Director, Carsten Jensen, has admitted no fewer than 20 clubs have been in touch over 19 year old winger, Andreas Skov Olsen. Olsen scored 26 goals in 44 games last season and is linked with Everton and Spurs.

- Everton’s Official site have confirmed 18 year old striker, Manasse Mampala has signed a new contract at the club.

- Everton have been linked with a move for David Neres who caught the eye during Ajax’s sensational Champions League run. The 22 year old winger is reported to have told the Liverpool Echo that he is keen to move to England, but he wouldn’t commit to rumours linking him with a £40m transfer to Everton.

Neres is is doing interviews for his mates at the echo? Lol

No Bernard? He’s our best baller in my view.

Pickford

New RB. Zouma Mina Digne

New DM.
Bernard. Gomes

Richarlison. Striker. Wing forward.

This is how I wish we’d set up.

I`m with you but I think Keane is better than Mina..... Waited for my FM moment! Defo need a new RB and Striker!!! This below is a good squad and I believe represent a good transfer window and set us up for an improvement on last season and put us in a good position to improve again next season.

GK
Pickford
Lossl

RB
New RB
Coleman

CB
Zouma
Keane
Mina
Holgate

LB
Digne
Baines

CM
Gueye
Gomes
I think we need at least another 1st team ready CM

RW
Need a new 1st choice RW
Walcott

CAM
Bernard
Sigurdsson

LW
Richarlison
Lookman

ST
New 1st choice Striker needed
Calvert-Lewin

Youngsters to send out on loan
Kenny (Already gone)
Virginia
Baningime
Davies
Dowell
Pennington
Hewelt

Players to release/sell
Jagielka (Released)
Bolasie
Sandro
Tosun
Martina
McCarthy
Schneiderlin
Niasse
Besic
Onyekuru (Work permit problems, not likely to see him)
Stekelenburg
Tarashaj
Connolly
Williams (Released)
Mirallas
Garbutt

5 more signings would be nice, Zouma plus a RB, CM, RW and a ST

I`m with you but I think Keane is better than Mina..... Waited for my FM moment! Defo need a new RB and Striker!!! This below is a good squad and I believe represent a good transfer window and set us up for an improvement on last season and put us in a good position to improve again next season.

GK
Pickford
Lossl

RB
New RB
Coleman

CB
Zouma
Keane
Mina
Holgate

LB
Digne
Baines

CM
Gueye
Gomes
I think we need at least another 1st team ready CM

RW
Need a new 1st choice RW
Walcott

CAM
Bernard
Sigurdsson

LW
Richarlison
Lookman

ST
New 1st choice Striker needed
Calvert-Lewin

Youngsters to send out on loan
Kenny (Already gone)
Virginia
Baningime
Davies
Dowell
Pennington
Hewelt

Players to release/sell
Jagielka (Released)
Bolasie
Sandro
Tosun
Martina
McCarthy
Schneiderlin
Niasse
Besic
Onyekuru (Work permit problems, not likely to see him)
Stekelenburg
Tarashaj
Connolly
Williams (Released)
Mirallas
Garbutt

5 more signings would be nice, Zouma plus a RB, CM, RW and a ST
We aren’t going into the season with 3 centre midfielders. Davies will stay. And I think lookman will be sold.

Interesting the two clubs that have been linked Southampton and palace, have both just sold players, Southampton have sold Targett to Aston Villa for 14mil apparently.

....just been out to get my Racing Post, no morning Toffee transfer rumours in that but here’s what’s being said elsewhere this Saturday 29th June;

- Haberturk journalist, Serdar Ali Celikler says Galatasaray are still interested in re-signing Henry Onyekuru on another loan deal but Everton are only looking to sell. Everton want €18m and only Bayer Leverkusen are interested in paying it.

- The Daily Mirror report AC Milan are in crisis, and according to Milan News Everton are keen to sign 22 year old right back, Davide Calabria. Calciomercato say Milan’s 32 year old Colombian defender, Cristian Zapata, is also a target.

- The BBC say Chelsea are expected to demand £30m for 24 year old Centre-back, Kurt Zouma, this summer. Chelsea’s transfer ban is likely to drive up the price-tag for the French international.

- Estadio Deportivo continue to link Everton with Espanyol striker, Borja Iglesias, who scored 20 goals last season. It is suggested the 26 year old has a £25m release clause in his contract.

- FC Nordsjaelland Sporting Director, Carsten Jensen, has admitted no fewer than 20 clubs have been in touch over 19 year old winger, Andreas Skov Olsen. Olsen scored 26 goals in 44 games last season and is linked with Everton and Spurs.

- Everton’s Official site have confirmed 18 year old striker, Manasse Mampala has signed a new contract at the club.

- Everton have been linked with a move for David Neres who caught the eye during Ajax’s sensational Champions League run. The 22 year old winger is reported to have told the Liverpool Echo that he is keen to move to England, but he wouldn’t commit to rumours linking him with a £40m transfer to Everton.

Not an English player in sight, all abroad. Must be due to our two top men.

I feel that Keane was in his best form last season and was about level with Zouma and Mina who were both nowhere near top form at times. I think Zouma and Mina both fit, settled, and inform would be a brilliant commanding pair of centrebacks.

Fairy nuff Bud. All about opinions. Three better than middle of road centre backs is where we are now I think when you consider some of the dross we've had recently, read Alcatraz.

Never thought I’d say this. But if we sign Zouma. Mina is going to have a fight on his hands to oust Keane out of the team, based on his performances in the second half of the season.

That "problem" is what you want at every position on the pitch. True all-worlders like Messi and Ronaldo push themselves far harder than any manager ever will and drive everyone else up to that level of intensity (or drive them out). If you're not fortunate enough to have one of those, then they way you get the same result on the training ground is competition for minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.