Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Eggs this is a decent site to check in on before your morning rounds:- https://app.football-espana.net/?referrer=https://www.football-espana.net/news#menu=news-all

I was having a look at other transfers not necessarily directly Everton related but ones that could have an effect on us, It looks like Coutiniho is going back to PSG as part of the Neymar deal, PSG have also signed Herrer and another midfield player Pablo Sarabia from Sevilla for 20m Euro, they also signed leandro paredes in January so probably not gonna be looking at Gana now?

Also as Barcelona are Marcel’s favorite shopping outlet I thought i’d have a look at their “outs”. With both Neymar and Griezmann incoming they need to shift a few out, both Denis Suarez and Rafinha are reported to be close to joining Valencia, so we’ve got competition as Barca’s go to guy for a sale. Dembele is linked to Bayern but Barca are Insisting that it will only be for his buy out clause (400m euro). Rakatic and Umtiti have recently been linked with Man United, United apparently see him as an option if they can’t get Maguire, Barca apparently have an interest in Lindeloff as an alternative to De Lit.

Couldn’t find any rumours or links about Malcolm at all. Semedo is the interesting one, he wants out apparently for more game time, Atletico are really keen and are prepared to pay 35m euro, Barca are prepared to sell but don’t want to improve a rival, they refused to include him in the Grieseman deal.......meanwhile we get linked with Atletico’s RB for similar money.....could be some brinkmanship from Brands going on? Well I’m hoping anyway, he’d be amazing for us.

@Eggs this is a decent site to check in on before your morning rounds:- https://app.football-espana.net/?referrer=https://www.football-espana.net/news#menu=news-all

I was having a look at other transfers not necessarily directly Everton related but ones that could have an effect on us, It looks like Coutiniho is going back to PSG as part of the Neymar deal, PSG have also signed Herrer and another midfield player Pablo Sarabia from Sevilla for 20m Euro, they also signed leandro paredes in January so probably not gonna be looking at Gana now?

Also as Barcelona are Marcel’s favorite shopping outlet I thought i’d have a look at their “outs”. With both Neymar and Griezmann incoming they need to shift a few out, both Denis Suarez and Rafinha are reported to be close to joining Valencia, so we’ve got competition as Barca’s go to guy for a sale. Dembele is linked to Bayern but Barca are Insisting that it will only be for his buy out clause (400m euro). Rakatic and Umtiti have recently been linked with Man United, United apparently see him as an option if they can’t get Maguire, Barca apparently have an interest in Lindeloff as an alternative to De Lit.

Couldn’t find any rumours or links about Malcolm at all. Semedo is the interesting one, he wants out apparently for more game time, Atletico are really keen and are prepared to pay 35m euro, Barca are prepared to sell but don’t want to improve a rival, they refused to include him in the Grieseman deal.......meanwhile we get linked with Atletico’s RB for similar money.....could be some brinkmanship from Brands going on? Well I’m hoping anyway, he’d be amazing for us.

Very interesting news, especially regarding semedo, he should be our priority signing if available. Coleman will struggle for game time if we sign semedo.
Hope Gomes will convince him to join.

“The Ajax man himself remained tight-lipped when asked about Everton's interest, telling the ECHO: "I try to stay focused on what's happening on the pitch, and on the competition I'm playing in. I leave those things to my agents to deal with.

"Of course the Premier League interests me. It's the best league in the world, and I've always wanted to play there. But I leave all that in God's hands."”

So his agent is God? Well connected lad!

Status
Not open for further replies.