Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Traore seems to be the name coming up again and again . See. Some posts on here criticizing him. I know absolutely nothing about him be it his football abilities or him as a person but I genuinely trust both Brands and Silva to target the right type of player, both in football ability and personality. So instead of criticizing the choices they make let’s row in behind them . This season could be a very very interesting one as a blues fan .. Whoever does come in and whoever does go out let’s support the decision that has been made

He is BAD

Shoot the ball
Into the Goal
Or maybe a Gol
If you're our new striker

Spend spend spend Mr Marcel Brands
Our whole future rests in your hands
We want blammos
Papers chat blammos
.... don't be ignorant, Matey
Nurse!

NURRRRRSE!

We will regret not going for Tierney. No point whatsoever re signing Baines who’s past it and will hardly play. He’s not exactly going to push baines is he then next summer when he goes ( or re signs knowing us ) we are back to square one looking for a left back

We should be going for young players who can push out first teamers not continuing to re sign oldies
Why would he come here to sit on our bench? He’s never getting in ahead of Digne.

I was, but I am asking for a friend, as stated

Just as a question with Ajax signing Promes does this mean we are in for Neres

Or is that just wild speculation?
It's almost guaranteed one of Ziyech and Neres are leaving and maybe both. We should sign Ziyech before Neres still if we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.