Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuck in work on a 12 hour duty , mad busy and on my break I come in here . Lads calling one another out , people obsessed with the hammers which I don’t get and never have done . Who cares who they sign !! The whole Sosa deal surprises me. Surely Brands and his team of scouts understood that work permit issues would be a issue . Gomes I reckon will be done within the next couple of days . After that who comes on . What’s happening with Gana ? Think between now and 1st of July there could be a lot more going out either permanently or loan .

Come on mate, be serious. The lad is 29 yrs of age, has won nearly every possible competition there is worth winning. We have no chance of getting him, but if we did he would be the first name on the team sheet.
Disagree entirely, injuries have taken their toll and his past has no bearing on his future, was hardly starring in la liga last year in a poor madrid side would struggle in our team. Seen too much recently to suggest hes more on the way down than about to go back to his best.

Surely Brands and his team of scouts understood that work permit issues would be a issue .

Maybe they were told he had access to an EU passport so it wouldn't be an issue and when he applied it turned out he didn't have the right documentation

Who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.