Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From a good source we have scouted David Turnbull of Motherwell for the last 3 months of the season. His move to Celtic has fallen through due to English interest, no idea if we have bid but I know for certain we have been scouting him.

Attachments

• 894A4F18-62DE-4308-B724-23C2A44A361D.png
    894A4F18-62DE-4308-B724-23C2A44A361D.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 362
From a good source we have scouted David Turnbull of Motherwell for the last 3 months of the season. His move to Celtic has fallen through due to English interest, no idea if we have bid but I know for certain we have been scouting him.

Bit unfair them going public with that. Young lad will get absolutely barraged online now with pressure to sign.

....just got back from Manchester airport after picking my son up. A big unit of a lad came through the arrivals so I did my GOT duty and asked if he was Adolfo from Argentina, he said his name was Sid and he was from Salford. I should’ve known, he had a bit of a belly and got off a Benidorm flight!!

The things I do for you lot.

Last edited:

To be fair I knew Aiden McGeady had signed long before it was announced and Stevie Naismith but didn't say because of sensitivities around it. Motherwell are fan owned and I'm still very much about those involved in Scottish fitbaw. Southampton, Leeds, Man city, Leicester and Burnley have regularly scouted him over the last few months. As I said no idea if we have confirmed interest in taking that forward but I know, for certain we have had representatives to watch him regularly.

Reported for not warning us.

To be fair I knew Aiden McGeady had signed long before it was announced and Stevie Naismith but didn't say because of sensitivities around it. Motherwell are fan owned and I'm still very much about those involved in Scottish fitbaw. Southampton, Leeds, Man city, Leicester and Burnley have regularly scouted him over the last few months. As I said no idea if we have confirmed interest in taking that forward but I know, for certain we have had representatives to watch him regularly.

Aftertime Weaseling :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Is he any good mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.