Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough that's your opinion but I profoundly disagree with you.

I remember transfer windows where we were signing players like AvM and Drenthe rather than spending over £100m on three players alone.

Striker is an issue but I don't see this window as a right off no way

That... wasn't an opinion. That was maths.

We may have spent over £100m on three players, but that is offset by money coming in for others. So we haven't really spent it. If Barkley goes I believe we're literally back to zero, despite TV money, whereas the likes of West Brom have thus far spent £40m and have consistently spent over many seasons.

As of this moment, we've spent around £30m with a likely outgoing of £30m to nullify it. That's not an opinion.

That... wasn't an opinion. That was maths.

We may have spent over £100m on three players, but that is offset by money coming in for others. So we haven't really spent it. If Barkley goes I believe we're literally back to zero, despite TV money, whereas the likes of West Brom have thus far spent £40m and have consistently spent over many seasons.

As of this moment, we've spent around £30m with a likely outgoing of £30m to nullify it. That's not an opinion.

You do have to factor in wages though, which most people ignore when they look at spending.

Our wage bill must be higher than it was last year at present.

...apparently transfers from Croatian clubs are always complicated and rarely straightforward. Croatian outlet Index report annexes have been added to Nikola Vlasic's contract leading to a dispute over how much of the fee goes to the club and how much goes to the players family.

Index reckon these can be sorted after the deal is concluded but Everton are in a race against time to sort out a work permit.

Ladies calm down. When the window slams shut tomorrow then judge what has happened no use bitching about it. Let's see what happens between now and 11pm tomorrow night. If we get a couple more in i.e striker and left sided cb then all this moaning will of all been pointless although some I feel would do it for the sake of moaning.
Have some bloody faith people and tomorrow when it slams shut and we haven't got anyone in I will join you all with the pitchforks

Have to be of the quality to go straight into the starting line - up, and not just a couple of yard dogs to bulk the squad up.

...apparently transfers from Croatian clubs are always complicated and rarely straightforward. Croatian outlet Index report annexes have been added to Nikola Vlasic's contract leading to a dispute over how much of the fee goes to the club and how much goes to the players family.

Index reckon these can be sorted after the deal is concluded but Everton are in a race against time to sort out a work permit.

Must be true then

Status
Not open for further replies.