Donkor
Mathis
Connolly
Robinson
Sambou
Foulds
Galloway
Pennington

Gets pretty iffy down the bottom there obviously but that's a loooot of talented young players. That's only including players who (I think) we've either bought, or have had senior experience somewhere. Monaco's change in strategy a few years ago was basically 'get loads of great kids and assume a bunch will make it', so hopefully our long-term recruitment is better than our short-term.
They're our future transfer budgets.

They're our future transfer budgets.
farhad-moshiri-bill-kenwright.jpg

These fellas agree.

WRD reckons we're after a Portuguese defender who's in his late 20s. Any ideas?

I swear these never come off haha. Fun game though. Carrico from Sevilla only one I can think of, CB, used to be at Reading. Doesn't look like he's ever played LB though

We're really stockpiling young players.

Sandro
Lookman
Calvert-Lewin
Davies
Holgate
Vlasic
Dowell
Kenny
Williams
Walsh
Onyekuru
Markelo
Gibson
Bowler
Donkor
Mathis
Connolly
Robinson
Sambou
Foulds
Galloway
Pennington

Gets pretty iffy down the bottom there obviously but that's a loooot of talented young players. That's only including players who (I think) we've either bought, or have had senior experience somewhere. Monaco's change in strategy a few years ago was basically 'get loads of great kids and assume a bunch will make it', so hopefully our long-term recruitment is better than our short-term.
Just looks like what Chelsea have been doing for years , only theirs never make the 1st team but get sold for a profit.

It's Costa or nothing now. The activities this window have proved to be worse by the game and a top level striker is the only way we can come out in a positive manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.