Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the people disappointed about Jese can file it in their disappointed not going for Shaqiri, Berahino, Afellay, Bojan, Imbula, Arnautovic bin. Absolute graveyard they've got there - Loads of CL winners though so nailed on for the title now are Stoke.

Agreed though we deffo need pace & natural width. Jese is a poor man's Sandro

There's no doubting the individual quality of some of those signings. Hence why they were at the clubs they were once at. And the reason they left those clubs, or should I say the reason they were bombed out is all to do with attitude. If those players could actually apply themselves with a work ethic to match their ability stoke would have a good team. As it is, they have some players who are really good 1 game in 5, when they can be bothered. And 1 in 5 is being generous.

Think the people disappointed about Jese can file it in their disappointed not going for Shaqiri, Berahino, Afellay, Bojan, Imbula, Arnautovic bin. Absolute graveyard they've got there - Loads of CL winners though so nailed on for the title now are Stoke.

Agreed though we deffo need pace & natural width. Jese is a poor man's Sandro
Think Shaqiri is a bit wasted there and Arnautovic could've been a decent rotation player for us. The rest are an absolute dumpster fire of overhyped signings.

Did you and the lads corner and interrogate him or just jump right past small talk when you asked him to join your group?
That's a lot of info...
Unless you've drank in an Irish pub watching a match you wouldn't know.
Everyone passes comments and opinions
Passers by will throw in their tuppence worth and most people couldn't give a fiddlers who you are how well known you or how rich you are.
Once you buy your drink , don't start a fight , and don't talk marriage bills or kids we couldn't care less who you are
This lad is a sports fanatic and enjoyed the banter.
That's why a lot of " Famous " people enjoy Ireland and the pub culture
We take no sh1te and treat everybody the same.
I've drank in the same pub at the same time as the Irish team , the Spurs team with Robbie Keane , and the RS team
Me and hundreds of others and no body bothers them.

There's no doubting the individual quality of some of those signings. Hence why they were at the clubs they were once at. And the reason they left those clubs, or should I say the reason they were bombed out is all to do with attitude. If those players could actually apply themselves with a work ethic to match their ability stoke would have a good team. As it is, they have some players who are really good 1 game in 5, when they can be bothered. And 1 in 5 is being generous.
Exactly - Just got rid of Mr Deulofeu. No thanks to more

Unless you've drank in an Irish pub watching a match you wouldn't know.
Everyone passes comments and opinions
Passers by will throw in their tuppence worth and most people couldn't give a fiddlers who you are how well known you or how rich you are.
Once you buy your drink , don't start a fight , and don't talk marriage bills or kids we couldn't care less who you are
This lad is a sports fanatic and enjoyed the banter.
That's why a lot of " Famous " people enjoy Ireland and the pub culture
We take no sh1te and treat everybody the same.
I've drank in the same pub at the same time as the Irish team , the Spurs team with Robbie Keane , and the RS team
Me and hundreds of others and no body bothers them.
A drinkers paradise you say? I'm more of an Amsterdam type of person...

Status
Not open for further replies.