Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only fear with Walsh is that we go all Watford and sign a boatload of Serie A midtable style signings. The only player linked with from Italy today who's actually any good is Bacca and even then I wouldn't want him as Roms replacement but more as a number 2.

Hope they are smokescreen/media names plucked out the hat and we pull off one or two big signings.

My only fear with Walsh is that we go all Watford and sign a boatload of Serie A midtable style signings. The only player linked with from Italy today who's actually any good is Bacca and even then I wouldn't want him as Roms replacement but more as a number 2.

Hope they are smokescreen/media names plucked out the hat and we pull off one or two big signings.
would rather have brozovic, benaga before Bacca

Can't see us going for Neto when we splash the cash on Pickford...
I would like to think this trip was arranged more than a day or two ago. Walsh goes player shopping at the mall of Italy. Didnt buy anything but saw some expensive items that hopefully he can get a cheap knock off version from a stall in camden market.

I just want some Italian with a boss tan, boss hair and a boss name, he doesn't even have too be any good.
does he have to be Italian?

tumblr_nbfdciB0r51tqfkibo1_500.gif

Bloody hell lads!

Been flat out in work today and unable to pop in here for a scan of what's going on and there is over 40 pages added just in this thread to catch up on.

I've had to tell Mrs Toffee to shut up and go and phone the kids as I've got a busy night!

It's been going crazy on the world wide web mate since this was posted by an 'ITK' on twitter this afternoon.

2017-06-14 (2).png

Bloody hell lads!

Been flat out in work today and unable to pop in here for a scan of what's going on and there is over 40 pages added just in this thread to catch up on.

I've had to tell Mrs Toffee to shut up and go and phone the kids as I've got a busy night!

Which means that your kids have left home - you lucky so and so.

Status
Not open for further replies.