Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine believing that Troy Deeney is going to happen
I thought that when we were first linked with Bolasie to be fair.

I've come to learn how our transfer windows work. Any player linked that get me very excited either turn out to be paper bullshine or it's genuine but we fail to get the deals done.

Any players that are linked that make me want to curl up in to the fetal position and sob turn out to be genuine and we sign them without a single hitch.

Deeney for 50 million is very much on.

Last edited:

Bolasie would have been brilliant for us in the second half of the season I reckon.

In away games, where we sit deep and never really have a clue what to do, his pace and power and general 'I don't know what I'm gonna do so neither will they' style would have helped us a lot.

Bolasie would have been brilliant for us in the second half of the season I reckon.

In away games, where we sit deep and never really have a clue what to do, his pace and power and general 'I don't know what I'm gonna do so neither will they' style would have helped us a lot.
This is based on nothing more than wishful thinking. It is no coincidence that our form took an upturn after we stopped our tactic of just giving the ball to the random motion machine. He got a few assists, true, but if you fire off enough random "crosses" and "passes" one or two of them will eventually land on one of our players by coincidence. Bolasie getting crocked saved our season.

Status
Not open for further replies.