Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you want to pay 35million quid for 8 goals then ? I will cry myself to sleep if we sign him tbh.
No I don't. I think he would be a terrible signing, like the 3rd right back from Southampton would be a terrible signing. If we sign those 2 and Rooney, and sell Barkley and Lukaku I would have grave concerns.

All managers like certain players and these are brought in to inculcate the manager's methods with the team. I am surprised it has taken this long for some players we consider to be below average to be targeted, simply because Koeman knows and trusts them.

It does not mean they would be regular starters, more for squad understanding and development.

Deeney though, John 11:35, is sufficient.

I think that these Martina, Niang and Deeney links are nothing more than a perfect strategy by the club. By this time last year we were linked to the likes of Witsel and Mata and when they didn't happen, we were fuming. Now, when these don't happen, we will deem the window a success, even if we don't sign anyone :)

Now that City looked to have lined up a deal already, when are we allowed to start fuming and getting the muppet delegation gifs out?

Status
Not open for further replies.