Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stev can you can give me the low-down on this chap too (dolberg).
As, again, i've only seen on YouTube and he looks like the type of lad Ryan Shawcross would destroy in one fell swoop.

Lad just seems to have a bit of everything about him mate.

Can play off the shoulder - and is a bit like Torres in that regard, hold up play is brilliant and a lot stronger than he looks (or that some 19yo kid in his first full season has the right to be) - me and @Eggs where trying to pin down who he reminds off and he's got a little bit of Bergkamp, Ibra and Torres about him to varying degrees.

Good chance to see how he handles the more physical side when he plays United - as they will line up with Jones/Smalling playing against him

Most impressed i've been watching a lad of that age since Rooney though.

Can play off the shoulder - and is a bit like Torres in that regard, hold up play is brilliant and a lot stronger than he looks (or that some 19yo kid in his first full season has the right to be) - me and @Eggs where trying to pin down who he reminds off and he's got a little bit of Bergkamp, Ibra and Torres about him to varying degrees.

Good chance to see how he handles the more physical side when he plays United - as they will line up with Jones/Smalling playing against him

Fernando Torres is sincerely the only Liverpool player i've ever liked.
Remember that first season or two? Blistering pace and a deadly finish.
As soon as I saw your comparison above I began to swoon.
Let's hope we get him mate - I trust your judgement (and Eggs' of course)

If and I mean IF we sell Rom the leading PL goal scorer and a player who has broke numerous goalscoring records we are not I repeat NOT going to replace him with a 20 yr old academy graduate who spends most of his time on the bench
And we definitely won't spend that on back up players

Never knew you were in charge of Everton's transfer dealings lad. Pretty sure they'll replace him with whoever they want.

£20m is nothing these days and saying you wouldn't want Iheanacho because he's benched behind AGUERO then you need to just log off.

Torres was good because he was lightning and a decent finisher. This lad isn't particularly fast so not sure where that comparison works.

Never knew you were in charge of Everton's transfer dealings lad. Pretty sure they'll replace him with whoever they want.

£20m is nothing these days and saying you wouldn't want Iheanacho because he's benched behind AGUERO then you need to just log off.
Do you honestly think we will spend 20 million for a player to sit on the bench ??
Do you think Koeman would settle for a 20 yr old graduate with very little playing time to replace Rom
Plug out the PlayStation lad its overheating

Do you honestly think we will spend 20 million for a player to sit on the bench ??
Do you think Koeman would settle for a 20 yr old graduate with very little playing time to replace Rom
Plug out the PlayStation lad its overheating

Why would he necessarily come here to be a bench player? Who's starting ahead of him? Why isn't he good enough to be a starting striker?

Everyone wants this Sandro to be our striker what's the difference.

Why would he necessarily come here to be a bench player? Who's starting ahead of him? Why isn't he good enough to be a starting striker?

Everyone wants this Sandro to be our striker what's the difference.
Because he's a CF and won't get into the side ahead of Lukaku
Sandro is a wide player although not an out and out winger according to the experts on here
So he'd play on the right of a front 3
With a GK
1 if not 2 CB needed
Possibly cover at FB
CAM
and 2/3 more attacking options needed
I doubt very much if the club/Koeman will spend 20 million on a player to start on the bench.
That's one of Walsh's main roles , to find cheap rough diamonds to eventually make their way into the first team ,like Vardy

Because he's a CF and won't get into the side ahead of Lukaku
Sandro is a wide player although not an out and out winger according to the experts on here
So he'd play on the right of a front 3
With a GK
1 if not 2 CB needed
Possibly cover at FB
CAM
and 2/3 more attacking options needed
I doubt very much if the club/Koeman will spend 20 million on a player to start on the bench.
That's one of Walsh's main roles , to find cheap rough diamonds to eventually make their way into the first team ,like Vardy

We were discussing a scenario where Lukaku left you balloon.

Status
Not open for further replies.