Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really impressed yesterday by the 19y old CB from PSG who made his CL debut yesterday, Presnel Kimpembe
Rumours were this summer that he was leaving for 3M, guess his price now has gone up lots but still worthy a try?

Rafik Zekhnini of Odds BK. Go and get him Walshy.

I'm telling you all now - that kid is going to be a star one day. Vault me on it. Look him up. The boy is the real deal.
If anything now I know who I will sign with Levante in Career Mode on FIFA. 82 potential and 1k wages!

Antonio on SSN saying contract talks at West ham have stalled and wouldn't give assurances that he'll stay there next season. I've said for a while I think he would be a fantastic foil for Rom. Holds up the ball well, very dangerous in the air and can play up top and further out wide.

Him and 2 quality CB's coming in and I would be happy.

I was really impressed yesterday by the 19y old CB from PSG who made his CL debut yesterday, Presnel Kimpembe
Rumours were this summer that he was leaving for 3M, guess his price now has gone up lots but still worthy a try?
He signed a new deal, and is a starter for a CL team, this deal will never happen.

I would be over the moon with Iheanacho and Tielemans.
Tielemans.? How many more CMs do we need. Good player like but would be in competition with Davies and I'd rather stick with the local lad personally.

What we need is a bit of guile. There must be someone out there ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.