Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last match I saw him in was the Napoli one. He got utterly destroyed.

Would love to be proven wrong though; but imo he's not a good defender. It's frightening whenever he has the ball, he always loses aerial duels, his positioning is diabolical, he gives away stupid faults... Romelu already has Bolasie, if he needs another friend I'd prefer one that is actually a good player like Dendoncker or Moussa Dembele (Spurs fans don't rate him, although he's a brilliant player - unrealistic I know).

Woah mate, your absolutely wrong if you don't think spurs fans rate him, it's the complete opposite...

I personally can't believe that these Champions League teams are buying these good players and we're not IMHO.

It's a joke really.

Moyes out.

But then again, we won't be successful until we actually do sign players like this. It's not easy for Moshiri, but his job is to deliver these sort of players. Walsh has actually done nothing so far either but scout for other teams lol

Would love us to be in for someone like Perisic. Everton type player him and would be a shame ( and a great signing ) if he went to the mancs

mate, don't honestly worry about who signs who, only important thing is that we sign the right players ourselves.

look around the league and there's a catalogue of OMG signings who have done nowt at all

Status
Not open for further replies.