Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top of his profession? Didn't he come in from some no mark rugby side. The mans a buffoon, he deserves sacking purely on the basis that he's a middle aged man that still uses false tan never mind his constant underperformance

He was a director at Deloitte.

I'm not as 100% as i was before due to the Sandro debacle. Lets just say, no one else has come in for him........yet.
If someone else does though i am not confident of getting it done.
I know its a bit of a U turn but as said in the Sandro thread, its down to 1 or 2 people at the club these deals aren't getting done and going over the line like they should
giphy.gif

In light of @Raino85 chatting utter for the past week, how about a thread to commemorate the best and worst of ITK's from yesteryear.

Still getting over last summer. "Witsel is Ours", a passport photo of William Carvalho, what's the "Mata" and then ending up in Nando's with the Donk.

Hahaha the photocopy of William Carvalho's passport was a belter

Onyekuru interview that appeared in the papers today:

http://m.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20170524_02896699

He says he'll decide after the interlandbreak. He says everything is still possible. The price Eupen wants is the same for everyone 8 mill €. There were 20 contenders but he has already selected four; Arsenal , RSCA, Club Brugge and another unnamed PL club (possibly Everton?).

I'm not as 100% as i was before due to the Sandro debacle. Lets just say, no one else has come in for him........yet.
If someone else does though i am not confident of getting it done.
I know its a bit of a U turn but as said in the Sandro thread, its down to 1 or 2 people at the club these deals aren't getting done and going over the line like they should

crash-and-burn-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.