Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no no opinions are absolutely fine. Speculation fine too.

We are merely keep tags on the summer movements of the ITK weasels

So if you said

"I think Rooney will sign for us" or "I hope Wayne signs for us the superblue" - no weasel points

If you said

"I've heard from a source that Wayne has already agreed to join us next season" or similar that's 5 Weasel Points, but then god willing he signs you move from Weasel Points to Mole10

As I'm a rather tall chap, could I be granted honorary Giraffe status and associated points ?

Kicks own backside for being further off-topic

So if you said

"I think Rooney will sign for us" or "I hope Wayne signs for us the superblue" - no weasel points

If you said

"I've heard from a source that Wayne has already agreed to join us next season" or similar that's 5 Weasel Points, but then god willing he signs you move from Weasel Points to Mole10

How many would "Rooney Is ours" get?

So if you said

If you said

Was it ever established whether mole10 really was an ITK? As I recall he was right about some things.

We need to avoid missing out on our main targets over the details like last summer. If we want Gylfi > pay the man.

We should be going all out for Gimenez from Atletico. He'd be perfect to play right back in Coleman's place until he's fit again, and by that point Gimenez would hopefully be settled into the league and be able to get in CB alongside the boss himself:

Virgil-Van-Dijk-568235.jpg

If we signed Gimenez it would have the same effect on me as signing Kanchelskis

How many would "Rooney Is ours" get?

Just the standard 5 points. More points are for repetition over several days, whinging about ITK treatment etc.

I think we will sign Wayne, for example, but I've got no proof

Just the standard 5 points. More points are for repetition over several days, whinging about ITK treatment etc.

I think we will sign Wayne, for example, but I've got no proof

@AndyC Could I also add a suggestion to your ongoing dialogue with orly regarding the 'Weaselgate' issue and make a suggestion (seeing as you subjected the forum to a 'giraffe request').

I propose 'Turtlehead' points to those posters who 'pop their heads out' in the thread in order to needlessly make random comments....before 'retreating/withdrawing' into the sanctuary of their respective 'shells'.

For example, when a poster (mentioning no names) posts something along the lines of;

"Who have you scouted today lads" they gain various degrees of 'turtlehead' points.

Also, of course we are then (as a collective) able to enjoy the delights of calling off topic posters 'turtlehead'.

Not to be confused with 'The Turtle' himself, 'Gareth Barry'.

@AndyC Could I also add a suggestion to your ongoing dialogue with orly regarding the 'Weaselgate' issue and make a suggestion (seeing as you subjected the forum to a 'giraffe request').

I propose 'Turtlehead' points to those posters who 'pop their heads out' in the thread in order to needlessly make random comments....before 'retreating/withdrawing' into the sanctuary of their respective 'shells'.

For example, when a poster (mentioning no names) posts something along the lines of;

"Who have you scouted today lads" they gain various degrees of 'turtlehead' points.

Also, of course we are then (as a collective) able to enjoy the delights of calling off topic posters 'turtlehead'.

Not to be confused with 'The Turtle' himself, 'Gareth Barry'.

Zatmonster this is a level of deviousness I had not expected to see from you.

There is (as far as I am aware) no reason why several animal-themed assessment systems cannot operate in a balanced harmonious transfer ecosystem.

Do you think we will sign Wayne Rooney?

Zatmonster this is a level of deviousness I had not expected to see from you.

There is (as far as I am aware) no reason why several animal-themed assessment systems cannot operate in a balanced harmonious transfer ecosystem.

Do you think we will sign Wayne Rooney?

I've been told that we will...or at least I've read numerous posts on here telling me such misery is about to unfold upon us all

Status
Not open for further replies.