Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the private plane that the Liverpool fans have been tracking all day from Bourmouth to JLA is not VVD but josh King.

Could he be on his way here?

Josh King was on that plane from Bournemouth, few places on twitter but nothing else.
If that's our striker them I'm actually really hopeful for the season. Think he fits what Koeman wants perfectly.

Those hoping for some deadline day magic haven't been paying attention to the last 5 or 6 deadline day's. Stopped being good when Sky stopped having exclusive rights.

If name's don't start emerging this evening or early tomorrow I'd expect it means we're closed for business.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bournemouth cash in on King tbh, for the size of the club they've backed Howe with a few signings, some have faired better than others so maybe they see it as a chance to recoup some money whilst his stock is high. I would imagine King would get them 25-30m in today's market

He was brilliant at Goodison and brilliant against city. Good gold up play and finisher and lots of potential.

My only concern is he would need one more and couldn't just rely on him

Status
Not open for further replies.