Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
prob wont be signing belotti will we?
kralspor6997.gif

unfortunately no

No I was quoting someone who has already replied to the original quoting of his post so I didn't want to quote him again unnecessarily. It's not out of context at all though is it? 'Blameless' and 'doesn't deal with transfers' - doesn't leave much room for doubt does it? The point being made is that Koeman has nothing to do with whether or not someone signs for us. I'm refuting that. Not that confusing really.
Maybe for you as you seem to not know the meaning of words.

I don't think "doesn't deal with transfers" and "Koeman has absolutely nothing to do with transfers" is equivocal, but ok.

Mate, we got rebuffed about a month ago on Giroud. The 2nd/3rd/whatever should have been wrapped up the next week.

(I will say I still hold out the smallest of hopes for him with that shower down there but, my GAWD, he is not what one would call 'pacy')
I agree mate but if that's his number one target, I still believe we will get a decent striker in before Thursday. Who I don't know??

Never heard of this Zohore in my life, apparently he's been at Cardiff a full 18 months and I haven't heard his name mentioned once before all this.

Apparently he was the second best striker in the Championship last year.

Behind Chris Wood.

It wasn't, it was £75m with the potential to go to £90 - none of us know what the add-ons are but that wasn't really the point. I think time will show how good of a deal Man Utd got for Lukaku.

Everton did well to move quick for some players in a market that has gone bonkers and I suspect Pickford, Keane etc would cost more if we signed them today.

Koeman said himself £95m.

I'm fairly confident we will achieve most off the addon requirements as well.

Completely agree with the second point.

I don't know why you would have heard of him if you don't watch Championship footy. Sadly for my sins. I do.

I actually watch it sometimes tbh, just must have completely glossed over Cardiff at every opportunity. I can't even remember this guy's name popping up on the Soccer Saturday vidiprinter though, nothing. His existence is brand new information to me.

PALACE 'AGREE SAKHO FEE'

Crystal Palace have agreed an initial £20m fee with Liverpool for defender Mamadou Sakho, according to The Guardian.

The fee could reportedly rise to £30m with add-ons, and is pending a medical.

Are they spending our Benteke money???

Status
Not open for further replies.