Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before and i'll say it again, Ben Davies, Left footed centre back and cover for Leighton, knows Williams game from international games.

That is a good call but, in my opinion, we need to sort out a centre forward as a priority. Another centre half is needed but a centre forward is a "must".

We lose away from home against the league champions, we have half a team out with injuries and we know we need a centre forward.
We have won our way through to the league stages of the Europa Cup, we have 4 points having played the two best teams in the country away from home.
Yes we have invested in players but we have also sold.
If anyone thought the money we have spent over and above the money we have taken in would mean we would go to places like Chelsea or City and win then I would suggest a bit of realism was called for.
These teams have been investing in the very best talent for years, we are very much a the start of a process, it will take a while and more investment to bring us up to that level.
If people expected us to overtake the very best in the Premiership in one window they need to have a wee word with themselves.
Eloquently put my friend. Problem is, most of our fans don't do eloquent.

Sitting here in work , and it all opened up like a dream in front of me.
It was a near religious experience.
And what did I see ??
I'll tell you what I seen
Troy Deeney and Thomas Vermallen being chauffeur driven into Finch Farm.
But lad
Deeney
Troy flipping Deeney.
And lads on here promised me it would never happen
you work in FF pal? what sambo's are laid out in the meeting room. Hear troy just likes roast beef

Dendoncker is a great passer of the ball too, both long and short. Plus he can cover at CB. Actually included in the latest Belgian squad as a defender rather than a midfielder. Fantastic value in the current climate and he's apparently said he wants to work with Koeman. Can't see why we're waiting tbh.

He said at the end of last season on international duty that we were interested and apparently we did bid for him in January so it would seem odd that we wouldn't be interested now now that he's available?!

We lose away from home against the league champions, we have half a team out with injuries and we know we need a centre forward.
We have won our way through to the league stages of the Europa Cup, we have 4 points having played the two best teams in the country away from home.
If anyone thought the money we have spent over and above the money we have taken in would mean we would go to places like Chelsea or City and win then I would suggest a bit of realism was called for.
These teams have been investing in the very best talent for years, we are very much a the start of a process, it will take a while and more investment to bring us up to that level.
If people expected us to overtake the very best in the Premiership in one window they need to have a wee word with themselves.

In a nutshell cos it's too hot to type War nd Peace.

1. Abject performance yesterday.
2. Sold 25 goal striker did not replace.
3. No focal point for attacking intent
4. Aging defence.
5. Squad lacks true depth
6. We should look to overturn "big" teams as "smaller" teams shown it's possible already. We just rolled over. See points 1 and 2 again.

Big nutshell.

Lose to Chelsea is not a big matter but there is no positive signs in the this games.
This team is too slow and no passion in match and even dont know how to attack...
It is not just the players' problem but also the manager' s tactics.

Haha. Dendoncker. Those in here reckon he's our Messiah. Bet hardly any seen a minutes football from him. Squad player at most. Rather get Smalling who knows Prem and has winning mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.