Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Selling Branthwaite, Onana and Dom. Only looking at free/12 months left players:

CB: Nicolas Valentini (6 months) / Rein Van Helden (12 months) / David Affengruber (Free) / Gabriel Osho (Free)
LB: Sergi Cardona (Free) / Caleb Wiley (12 months) / Liberato Cacace (12 months)
RB: Trai Hume (12 months) / Ridle Baku (12 months) / Sugawara (12months)
CDM/CM: Ndidi (Free) / Ladislav Krejci (12 months) / Mandela Keita (12 months, I think) / Joris Chotard (12 months) / Ismael Kone (12 months) / Pape Gueye (12 months) / Ao Tanaka (12 months)
CAM: Luca Sucic (12 months) / Angel Gomes (12 months) / Cameron Puertas (12 months) / Hyeon-seok Hong (12 months)
RW: Rayan Cherki (12 months) / Steuckers (12 months) / Karabec (12 months)
LW: Iling-Junior (12months) / Koki Saito (12 months) / Nanasi (12 months) / Jan-Niklas Beste (12 months) / Javi Puado (12 months)
ST: Daniel Jebbison (Free) / Sekou Koita (Free) / Vangelis Pavlidis (12 months) / Martin Terrier (12 months)

Personally i'd rather Branthwaite to UTD., merely because i think they're most likely to pay. Merely for us though, don't see utd., competing for anything soon. Casemiro and Branthwaite in the central defense next year.

For Everton it would be the best. I'd feel bad for Branthwaite though.

I don’t think they’ll be playing Casemiro in central defence again!

If Utd sign Branthwaite then they need to try to sign Tarkowski as well.

I think the influence of Tarkowski on Branthwaite is hugely underrated.

Tarkowski has been absolutely massive for us.

One of the best signings ever... and free.

Tarks is great but again there was so much hostility on this forum when he was first linked...Burnley, late 20s, massive wages, another relegation player etc. He's fulfilled the role that Jags had previously.

He can only do so much though if Keane/Godfrey is his more regular partner next season. We saw that right at the start of last season with the Villa game and thankfully Dyche realised on the way back from that he had to get Branthwaite straight into the team and it saved the season.

Tarks is great but again there was so much hostility on this forum when he was first linked...Burnley, late 20s, massive wages, another relegation player etc. He's fulfilled the role that Jags had previously.

He can only do so much though if Keane/Godfrey is his more regular partner next season. We saw that right at the start of last season with the Villa game and thankfully Dyche realised on the way back from that he had to get Branthwaite straight into the team and it saved the season.
I think Dyche over the last season and a half has formed his own opinion on each player.
Michael Keane rarely getting on the pitch probably tells us all we need to know.

I think he is a player who will be leaving this summer. I could see some promoted clubs looking at him for his experience.

Selling Branthwaite, Onana and Dom. Only looking at free/12 months left players:

CB: Nicolas Valentini (6 months) / Rein Van Helden (12 months) / David Affengruber (Free) / Gabriel Osho (Free)
LB: Sergi Cardona (Free) / Caleb Wiley (12 months) / Liberato Cacace (12 months)
RB: Trai Hume (12 months) / Ridle Baku (12 months) / Sugawara (12months)
CDM/CM: Ndidi (Free) / Ladislav Krejci (12 months) / Mandela Keita (12 months, I think) / Joris Chotard (12 months) / Ismael Kone (12 months) / Pape Gueye (12 months) / Ao Tanaka (12 months)
CAM: Luca Sucic (12 months) / Angel Gomes (12 months) / Cameron Puertas (12 months) / Hyeon-seok Hong (12 months)
RW: Rayan Cherki (12 months) / Steuckers (12 months) / Karabec (12 months)
LW: Iling-Junior (12months) / Koki Saito (12 months) / Nanasi (12 months) / Jan-Niklas Beste (12 months) / Javi Puado (12 months)
ST: Daniel Jebbison (Free) / Sekou Koita (Free) / Vangelis Pavlidis (12 months) / Martin Terrier (12 months)

Replacing gueye with gueye would save us some money on letters from the club shop