Suggestion for Silva (Defence, Attack etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton style of play and tempo is up there with the top 4, only the player calibers n skills aren't as top notch aside a couple of them that can carry the type of game play. And Everton played too open a game and the defence contingency mindset as a team against any form of counter attacks needs to be addressed, else opponents will just capitalise on our openness n punish us. When we loose possession, more often than not we shouldn't be pressing too high up in their part of the pitch in a non controlled fashion. We should dropped back at least to our half (esp against the top 4) and execute a tighter pressing fr that part of the pitch, leaving no room for their 'clever' runs behind our back four.
I’ll pass on the message mate

Strange to ask for a suggestion when you’re clearly an expert and have provided a detailed explanation for a resolution to our problem.
I’d relax this morning but pack a bag with your notepad, warm coat and coaching badge certification as I expect Marcel will be on here as soon as he’s finished his continental breakfast of fresh fruit, granola and warm croissants to get the details and call you certainly before 10.30am. He’ll dispense with Marco over an espresso, likely a dopio, at the team hotel and have that tubby bloke with the beard, the players liaison officer I believe, pick you up in the Apprentice-style blacked-out VW Marco Polo at yours to get you over the moors to Burnley in time to introduce yourself to the team and action our renaissance.

Thanks for your salvation....we’ll all be very grateful, at least for a 3 game bedding in period. Thereafter you’ll be toast if we don’t win all three whilst playing like Barca at their Pep-peak, and some other biff can take the reins.

Forza kleeew

And we are back, 1-5. Can we be optimistic again? I have always believe the style and tempo is on par with the top 4, but when we played against the top 4, we lose in nearly every position aside from a couple which I would not name specifically. But playing the lower ranks, the style of play will made us a formidable attacking side which can split the heart of most teams provided they don't pack their defence anticipating our onslaught. As such, Silva must be smart and instead packed our defence and lowered our back lines when we played the top 4. It's logic. Game strategies must be in line with who we are up against. Knowing our opponents and knowing ourselves - an old saying in warfare, wins war.

Strange to ask for a suggestion when you’re clearly an expert and have provided a detailed explanation for a resolution to our problem.
I’d relax this morning but pack a bag with your notepad, warm coat and coaching badge certification as I expect Marcel will be on here as soon as he’s finished his continental breakfast of fresh fruit, granola and warm croissants to get the details and call you certainly before 10.30am. He’ll dispense with Marco over an espresso, likely a dopio, at the team hotel and have that tubby bloke with the beard, the players liaison officer I believe, pick you up in the Apprentice-style blacked-out VW Marco Polo at yours to get you over the moors to Burnley in time to introduce yourself to the team and action our renaissance.

Thanks for your salvation....we’ll all be very grateful, at least for a 3 game bedding in period. Thereafter you’ll be toast if we don’t win all three whilst playing like Barca at their Pep-peak, and some other biff can take the reins.

Forza kleeew
It's one in the bag. Two more to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.