'Stuck with Moyes' Footage from the away end at West Brom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People thinking we sang this all through the game! It was sang for like 1 minute of a full 94!

Just a chant lads
Just a chant

Lol at people who say embarrassing, pathetic, etc.

It's hilarious.

Our manager tactically jumped ship without allowing us as much as a penny for compensation. continuously lied about the circumstances and timescales, and thought he was be Mr Big at the world's biggest club. Tried to unsettle and steal our best players for chicken feed, talking utter rubbish in the media and souring the great relationship he had with our fans. Since he has been their manager he's taken them back about 25 years. It's superb.

Long may it continue.

Too bloody right I say!

Lol at people who say embarrassing, pathetic, etc.

It's hilarious.

Our manager tactically jumped ship without allowing us as much as a penny for compensation. continuously lied about the circumstances and timescales, and thought he was be Mr Big at the world's biggest club. Tried to unsettle and steal our best players for chicken feed, talking utter rubbish in the media and souring the great relationship he had with our fans. Since he has been their manager he's taken them back about 25 years. It's superb.

Long may it continue.

its not pathetic etc. Its already singing it once maybe near the end of the game.

Nothing wrong with that mate... Why would he offer lets say 50m for them both when he could have a chance getting them for cheaper? It makes no sense whatsoever.

Hes taken them back 25 years but they will be up there again soon. We are going to look silly in a couple of seasons when he has the likes of Mata and other quality players in the team. Lets see if we sing it then

its not pathetic etc. Its already singing it once maybe near the end of the game.

Nothing wrong with that mate... Why would he offer lets say 50m for them both when he could have a chance getting them for cheaper? It makes no sense whatsoever.

Hes taken them back 25 years but they will be up there again soon. We are going to look silly in a couple of seasons when he has the likes of Mata and other quality players in the team. Lets see if we sing it then

It's demoralising to see the strides we've made under Martinez mean next to nothing when our rivals can addres the problem by spending £40m on a player, whilst we're scratching round for loan deals.

It's admirable that Martinez doesn't think you need money to compete, I do wonder how he'll feel about that in a couple of years time though.

It makes no sense as a chant outside of a United game.

Are you watching Davey Moyes? makes a lot more sense.. best used when we're playing well of course... Otherwise its a compliment.

It's banter, but it makes us look obsessed and bitter.

Normally I'm not arsed, but there's enough bs written about us & Moyes without fans furthering a perception of us all.

It was funny at Utd, but it should have been left there. You can tell a great joke on a night out, but if you're still telling the same joke 3 months later you look a bit sad.

By the way, not having a go at you, thanks for posting the video. Just the topic of the chant, that's all. Got not beef with you mate.

Wasn't sung at West Ham or Villa, to be honest I can't remember it at Old Trafford.....Just "Oh Davey Moyes is full of ****" and "Are you watching David Moyes"

Never properly heard the lyrics, it must be the least aggressive and factually correct chant I've ever heard!

'Oh moyes you're so negative with your tactics'

as opposed to

'moyes yer cant'

Status
Not open for further replies.