'Stuck with Moyes' Footage from the away end at West Brom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been sung at every away this season.

No big deal & to be honest, a bit embarrassing that it's sung all the time. Like somebody going on and on and on about their ex. We're better off without him, we all know that at this point, but we don't need to constantly go on about it.

Really hate using the words, but it really does make us look 'small time'. It was funny being sung at Utd, but not at every away.

Last edited:
It's just a bit of stick, it's football banter, don't know why people keep comparing it to life situations like x birds. Calm down lads.

It's quite funny for the right time, singing it during the west brom game in what ultimately was one of our worst performances under Martinez was quite ironic though.

It's just a bit of stick, it's football banter, don't know why people keep comparing it to life situations like x birds. Calm down lads.

It's banter, but it makes us look obsessed and bitter.

Normally I'm not arsed, but there's enough bs written about us & Moyes without fans furthering a perception of us all.

It was funny at Utd, but it should have been left there. You can tell a great joke on a night out, but if you're still telling the same joke 3 months later you look a bit sad.

By the way, not having a go at you, thanks for posting the video. Just the topic of the chant, that's all. Got not beef with you mate.

Last edited:
Been sung at every away this season.

No big deal & to be honest, a bit embarrassing that it's sung all the time. Like somebody going on and on and on about their ex. We're better off without him, we all know that at this point, but we don't need to constantly go on about it.

Really hate using the words, but it really does make us look 'small time'. It was funny being sung at Utd, but not at every away.

Despite us being a bit naff the other night I sang it at the Hawthorns and quite like it.
I do have chips on both shoulders though and you need to bear in mind that it's not meant to be taken too seriously.

To be pedantic, I'm not sure if it's been sung at every away or not ? I've been to a few this season and don't remember it apart from at Old Trafford and Monday.

Despite us being a bit naff the other night I sang it at the Hawthorns and quite like it.
I do have chips on both shoulders though and you need to bear in mind that it's not meant to be taken too seriously.

To be pedantic, I'm not sure if it's been sung at every away or not ? I've been to a few this season and don't remember it apart from at Old Trafford and Monday.

Been every away mate, it was sung at Utd, Arsenal, Swansea, Stoke & WBA to name just a few.

Lol at people who say embarrassing, pathetic, etc.

It's hilarious.

Our manager tactically jumped ship without allowing us as much as a penny for compensation. continuously lied about the circumstances and timescales, and thought he was be Mr Big at the world's biggest club. Tried to unsettle and steal our best players for chicken feed, talking utter rubbish in the media and souring the great relationship he had with our fans. Since he has been their manager he's taken them back about 25 years. It's superb.

Long may it continue.

It's banter, but it makes us look obsessed and bitter.

Normally I'm not arsed, but there's enough bs written about us & Moyes without fans furthering a perception of us all.

It was funny at Utd, but it should have been left there. You can tell a great joke on a night out, but if you're still telling the same joke 3 months later you look a bit sad.

By the way, not having a go at you, thanks for posting the video. Just the topic of the chant, that's all. Got not beef with you mate.

No beef this end, COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.