'Stuck with Moyes' Footage from the away end at West Brom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pathetic

I just remember him saying

'Everybody has their style. I wouldn't talk about other managers at other clubs and I wouldn't talk about other players at other clubs.'

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9121377/david-moyes-time-will-tell-whether-jose-mourinho-is-right-about-wayne-rooney-sale

And

"I definitely do but I also know that if I'd been Everton manager and Sir Alex had come asking for Leighton Baines and Marouane Fellaini, I'd have found it very difficult to keep them because I always felt the right thing to do was what was right for the players,"

"All we can do is do our job here. Roberto is in a new job and I'm sure he'll get to understand how Everton work. I know exactly how Everton work. I think I've signed every player at Everton. I know exactly how they work,"

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/23/david-moyes-marouane-fellaini-leighton-baines

Make your own mind up!

No one messes with Everton. No one.

This.

I fail to see why it's embarrassing or cringe worthy to continuously take the piss out of David Moyes. It's ace.

Exactly, every fan of every club is taking part. Hence why my Facebook newsfeed now only consists of David Moyes memes, such as:

157473.jpg

amusing, but should only be out for matches against man u... besides, don't we have a lot of other great songs? rather Roberto's Blue Army sang about the current manager.

A bit lame imo, he's on a 6 year contract at Utd, about to spend 40m on 1 player. If he gets sacked he walks away with millions, if Mata turns it around for him he's laughing, either way he hardly lost out by leaving us. Time to move on and invent some songs about our actual manager

Lol at people who say embarrassing, pathetic, etc.

It's hilarious.

Our manager tactically jumped ship without allowing us as much as a penny for compensation. continuously lied about the circumstances and timescales, and thought he was be Mr Big at the world's biggest club. Tried to unsettle and steal our best players for chicken feed, talking utter rubbish in the media and souring the great relationship he had with our fans. Since he has been their manager he's taken them back about 25 years. It's superb.

Long may it continue.

+1

I don't travel away any more but if I did, I would sing that little ditty with great gusto.

;)

I think that Are You Watching David Moyes at Old Trafford was great. But that one at WBA is not so good IMO. He was our manager for 11 years and we can't just forget all the good things that I am sure he made.

Status
Not open for further replies.