Striker to start versus Forest

Who would you start up front? Stick with Gordon??

• Anthony Gordon ( Gordon )

Votes: 14 6.3%
  • Rondon ( Star Slug )

Votes: 157 70.4%
  • Michael Keane ( New Paul Warhurst )

Votes: 52 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will never happen but I'd go Keane.

Played upfront in his very early days - decent in the air and who can forget that volley vs Crystal Palace?!

His brother is a decent forward in the football league. It would probably never work at this level, but neither will our other options. I'd be genuinely interested to see it with our wing backs getting balls into the box. Even if he comes on for Rondon around the hour.

Rondon I'm afraid

Gordon was nowhere near good enough against Chelski centre backs although it didn't help that he was challenging for headers a few times.

FFS play it on the floor and then he at least has a chance.

Pickford
Patterson Holgate Tarkowski Mykolenko
Davies
Onana Iwobi
McNeil Rondon Gordon
Get Rondon and Onana in the box every opportunity and spam crosses

Ffs I give up. 2 months ago Richarlison was sold. Tomorrow we start our 3rd game of the season and it will be another game thrown due to lack of signings. Utterly inept.

If he’s still here play Gordon in his proper position, and start Rondon - not a sentence I thought I’d ever write!!!

Even I'm saying it should be rondon.

Gordon needs to play in his actual position. No point weakening 2 positions by moving him to CF and playing Gray. Keep as many positions as strong as possible and either stick Gray up top so only 1 position is weakened or go with Rondon.

Status
Not open for further replies.