Stoke fans throwing coins at the Park End

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sitting near the Stoke muppets and every time Arnautovic received the ball I shouted "hit him he's ****"... about 20 gimps bit for it every single time and hailed a barrage of abuse at me lol

They were helmets of the highest order, I didn't expect anything less.

Anybody else get that confused look when they were singing sign on ? I thought it was only for Tory wannabe divvs like Chelsea and Arsenal ?

Seemed to just be a lot of whispering around me when they sang it, like really ? Coming from Stoke ?

Anybody else get that confused look when they were singing sign on ? I thought it was only for Tory wannabe divvs like Chelsea and Arsenal ?

Seemed to just be a lot of whispering around me when they sang it, like really ? Coming from Stoke ?

Yea, and when we played them last year (around xmas) they sang that 'feed the scousers' chant which is ironic when you consider the following: http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/expe...-stoke-trent/story-21320564-detail/story.html

Yea, and when we played them last year (around xmas) they sang that 'feed the scousers' chant which is ironic when you consider the following: http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/expe...-stoke-trent/story-21320564-detail/story.html
I totally agree with the point you have made.
However, without getting political, this is a sad reflection of the policies that successive governments have made to ensure the nations wealth remains in the SE section of Britain.
Stoke is not an isolated area where there is great hardship, (although these stories are often sensationalised), as too many areas of the country are faced with real hardship. Our own region is living proof of this.
As I said, this has been a deliberate programme for successive governments, for far too long now.
Also, it seems the trend will continue a while longer at least, as there are no immediate plans to redistribute wealth and prosperity anywhere else.

I was sitting near the Stoke muppets and every time Arnautovic received the ball I shouted "hit him he's ****"... about 20 gimps bit for it every single time and hailed a barrage of abuse at me lol

They were helmets of the highest order, I didn't expect anything less.
You shouldn't expect anything else from people with six toes and webbed feet....intebred freaks all of em.

Status
Not open for further replies.