Stoke fans throwing coins at the Park End

Status
Not open for further replies.
bit pointless to condemn stoke for it, every fanbase has this element and there's not much anyone can really do
A coin throwing element? Nah.

They turn up every year looking like they've just arrived on some time warp bus from 1974, the scruffy teds.

Every time I've been to their [Poor language removed] pit of a ground I've had grief from some inbred mutant, they're a set of absolute bell whiffs

Yes it was mindless and cowardly of a couple of visiting no marks to throw coins but let's not tar them all with the same brush,there are some decent guys amongst their supporters but, just like us there is the odd prick amongst them and I believe the decent Stoke lads will have been embarrassed to witness the incident,let's hope the culprits are caught and severely dealt with.

Yes it was mindless and cowardly of a couple of visiting no marks to throw coins but let's not tar them all with the same brush,there are some decent guys amongst their supporters but, just like us there is the odd [Poor language removed] amongst them and I believe the decent Stoke lads will have been embarrassed to witness the incident,let's hope the culprits are caught and severely dealt with.

Apologies mods but thought a tame enough word which rhymes with brick would have made it through the filter.

bit pointless to condemn stoke for it, every fanbase has this element and there's not much anyone can really do

Anyone throwing coins at the game is an utter mutant.

They laugh at it at the time.

But if they get hit in the eye and lose their jobs etc then you can imagine they're the sort that will be crying to the media.

Just don't do it.

It aint big or clever.

Hope the kid that got hit is ok.

I'm more annoyed at the police who stood watching us, then told us to calm down and stop fussing, when coins are being thrown at us!

A fellas head was bleeding and a kid was sat behind him, could've easily hit the kid. Yet the police stood watching us.

Happens all the time, the only time i've seen them wade in is when it's a small away following.

I'll bet that any coins thrown by Stoke are pre-decimal.

'kin sharpened threepenny bits are stokes equivalent of a Ninja star
images

Status
Not open for further replies.