Stoke City V Everton. (Sunday 14th Aug.1.30 pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, id get Anichebe off right now - hes doing [Poor language removed] all, ive seen him hjave 2 touches of the ball all match, hes not running, or calling for the ball, get vaughan on or baines on in midfield instead

Castillo and Fellaini need to do more training with the Everton squad, they seem to get in the way of other players etc...

Honestly, id get Anichebe off right now - hes doing [Poor language removed] all, ive seen him hjave 2 touches of the ball all match, hes not running, or calling for the ball, get vaughan on or baines on in midfield instead

Oh please, he's doing a job for the team. He's covered Neville well, they aren't attacking from the left hand side at all.

Goal, yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Yakubu's been quite poor to be honest in terms of link up play, great finish though. Just shows how important he is too us whether he's playing well or not.

Is there a better finisher in the League? I don't think so to be honest.

Castillo has probably been better in my opinion, one or two sloppy passes but one the whole he's been tidy, he's looked for the ball and he's brought it forward a few times. Considering it's his first game he's been good.

Fellaini has also been decent, he's a little slow but he's good in possession, he keeps the ball and he's got a presence about him out there.

We are lacking creativty and A winger, Mikel is coming inside to try and create, so we are left with nothing on the flanks, plus we are going too central. Lots of possesion tho, i fell its wasted having Castillo and Felliani both in midfield, but ive been very pleased with both of them so far, its gonna take a while till we see their best, but the signs look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.