Stoke City V Everton. (Sunday 14th Aug.1.30 pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vim Fuego

Player Valuation: £35m
Stoke City V Everton. (Sunday 14th Sept..1.30 pm)

Tough game, but i think we'll come away with at least a point.

Hopefully the new lads, Castillo, Saha and Fellaini will all have a part to play in the game.

I'm going for a 2 - 1 win for us, Vaughan,Yakubu.

images
images

Last edited:
tough 2-1 win to everton.

although, Stoke are certainly no push overs. If our defending is as shoddy as previous games, we'll get mullered by those long throws.

Last edited:
Don't think there's much chance of Saha making an appearance for this game is there?

This is going to prove a very tough game but i'm hoping we can just soak up any pressure they might pile on us and knick a skillful winner at some point.

Hope for at least 1 debut for a new boy. Seeing as how awful defence has been so far best bet would to try and blood Castillas in early and hope he can shore that area up a bit.

1-0 us, Lescott to do what he does best and get one from a set piece.

Oh God, the butterflies return...

We should be stuffing Stoke 4-0, yet I am worried we might not get a win at all.

I'll go for 3-1 Everton. I'll take any score tbh, I just want to see the team playing well and winning.

Don't think there's much chance of Saha making an appearance for this game is there?

This is going to prove a very tough game but i'm hoping we can just soak up any pressure they might pile on us and knick a skillful winner at some point.

Hope for at least 1 debut for a new boy. Seeing as how awful defence has been so far best bet would to try and blood Castillas in early and hope he can shore that area up a bit.

1-0 us, Lescott to do what he does best and get one from a set piece.

I would be very susprised if it is a 1-0 scoreline either way

Defensively so far, we have been poor, letting in 3 at Notlob, 2 against Villa and 2 at Boro (could have been 5) - while in attack we have scored in every game so far

However, the narrowing of the pitch may have helped us contain Villas pacier players where it may suit your side who play a more compact game

Heres hoping for a good game whatever the result - but I hope we win:D

We'll stuff em. If that Fellini feller settles in well the back 4 will get comfortable and back pocket everyone.

I'm expecting 2-0 or 3-0. We'd better get a clean sheet.

come on everton, cahill to come of the bench and bag one to consolidate the 1-0 lead given to us by a bullet header from felony

Team:

-------------------------Howard-------------------------

Jacobsen----------Yobo----------Jagielka----------Lescott

Arteta------------Neville----------Fellaini-----------Baines

------------------Yakubu---------Vaughan----------------

Prediction: 1-0 Fellaini

Looks like Sorenson is injured as he did not feature in any of the International games so Simonsen will stand in.

The rest of the team will be a bit hard to predict with the new signings made on deadline day but I will go for

Griffin----------Faye--------Sonko-----------Higginbottom

Lawrence---------Delap---------Olifinjana----------Tongue

---------------Fuller-------------Kitson-------------

Fuller will give any defence problems this year, Kitson is yet to get off the mark and Sunday could be his day. Other threats obviously come from set pieces and Delap's long throw. Your defence will need to be on their game to combat this aspect of pur play.

I hope that you will see that Stoke are not just one dimensional and we can play some good stuff.

I think it will be an entertaining game with lots of passion from players and fans alike.

Prediction 2 - 1 for the potters.

Last edited:
Looks like Sorenson is injured as he did not feature in any of the International games so Simonsen will stand in.

The rest of the team will be a bit hard to predict with the new signings made on deadline day but I will go for

Griffin----------Faye--------Sonko-----------Higginbottom

Lawrence---------Delap---------Olifinjana----------Tongue

---------------Fuller-------------Kitson-------------

Fuller will give any defence problems this year, Kitson is yet to get off the mark and Sunday could be his day. Other threats obviously come from set pieces and Delap's long throw. Your defence will need to be on their game to combat this aspect of pur play.

I hope that you will see that Stoke are not just one dimensional and we can play some good stuff.

I think it will be an entertaining game with lots of passion from players and fans alike.

Prediction 2 - 1 for the potters.

You poor, poor ppl, fancy having Simo in goal, i feel for you!! :D But yea should be a good game and as for passion from the fans, its gonna be spicy.

Lets hope both sets off fans can put on a nice show for them Sky ppl, hopefully they will realise there are more than 4 teams in the league.

Its gonna be close, we are gonna be playing at least 1 new player, who ive read doesnt speak English, so hes gonna take time to bed in, but i feel we have enough to scrape a hard earned win, no offence to Stoke in anyway, but these really are the games we should win away, but we aint playing as well as we should. Hopefully that will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.