Match Thread Stoke City v Everton 1/2/17 KO 8pm GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing they're both injured already. Apparently Rom called Leighton's lady friend a harlot, of course Leighton responded by slapping him with a glove thus initiating a duel, and called him a scallywag and a knave. It's unclear how they so readily retrieved two old fashioned dueling pistols, but the long and short of it is Garbutt and Valencia are starting tonight.

I don't believe you. You made that up didn't you?

*No flies on this lad you know.

They'll have to come out and play, they can't pull a Palace and just hope to survive their fans won't accept it. They'll more than likely stick Crouch on Holgate and knock it long hoping to feed off him, can't see them playing around us too much our midfield is superior. We'll have to be good on set-pieces and long punts into our box but I'm hopeful. A dangerous feeling for an Evertonian to have. Think we'll 0-2 comfortably enough Joel MOTM.

They'll have to come out and play, they can't pull a Palace and just hope to survive their fans won't accept it. They'll more than likely stick Crouch on Holgate and knock it long hoping to feed off him, can't see them playing around us too much our midfield is superior. We'll have to be good on set-pieces and long punts into our box but I'm hopeful. A dangerous feeling for an Evertonian to have. Think we'll 0-2 comfortably enough Joel MOTM.
Counting on Joel to be MOTM means you'll be expecting a decent amount of action in front of the goal, really hope that won't be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.